Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

Thoughts with you mate. :(

Had a pretty sweet day yesterday. Good win to end the season, went to the missus friends 21st for a few hours, where American Scott turned up lol

Went in town for the first time in ages, bumped into Tilley and Michael The Work Geordie. Had a chat and a picture with Andy King, (such a top bloke) seen Michael Morrison in Republic, Wednesday isn't as good as Leicester he said. lol.

We then seen Yakubu chiing in the VIP part of republic, so we gave him his butterfly celebration and he duly responded.

He scores goals.

The two very elderly gay blokes who live next door to me (well, if the opposite side of a river counts as next door) are having a proper full-blown domestic. It's quite entertaining in a warped-kinda way. :giggle:

Just read a Facebook wall message from one of my Aunties saying an Uncle of mine (her Husband), who has been stricken with cancer for three years, collasped and fell on a glass tv stand at 2am this morning. Luckily, he didn't hurt himself but his neighbour (who's a doctor) thinks he may be lucky see the end of next week as he looks that ill. :(

Edited by Wymeswold fox

When it rains it pours. Know how you feel mate and sorry for your loss :(

Thoughts with you mate. :(

Cheers boys. Couldn't really have been worse timing, just glad there's no more suffering really. Also can't believe I'm saying it but revision is sort of helping to provide a welcome distraction at the min.

Woke up at Stupid o'clock this morning just so i could get to work early, so i could leave early to go to the football tonight even tho i know we will lose and i'll be hungover for tomorrows work. Still no idea why i'm going.

Lcfc_jme - condolences.

Been up since 4am with the FoxyPV Jr as he thought it was time to get up for the day. In work now fucking hanging with tiredness. Ms FoxyPV is murdered too and we have friends from Denmark coming up for dinner tonight <_<

= I work in a shop

Not for me, I'm working in some role at their headquarters relating to HR work. (Staff + organisational management)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Not for me, I'm working in some role at their headquarters relating to HR work. (Staff + organisational management)

So the head brothel in the UK?

Retail/Enterprise Management.

Don't work in Retail even at a Head Offce level, one of the worst industries to be in at the moment. Sales for retails aren't even getting close to economists predictions and is rapidly declining.

Had great craic with our friends at dinner last night despite my reservations yesterday. Talked politics most of the night, then football lol great stuff. Meeting them again tonight in their hotel bar. Still off the drink though <_<

Going to see my cancer stricken Uncle later this morning, hand my final assignment and then travel to Peterborough to get my new passport. Not exciting really but only a week until I go to Kos. :D

Stayed up all night playing FM when I coulda/shoulda got some work done. Sleeping patterns been all over the place the last few days so I've got to stay awake today and be productive

Highlight: Clean bedsheets tonight <_<

Met up with some friends last night before they went home to Denmark today. Good craic. Being the designated driver is zero fun.

They told Ms Foxy that when she finishes her PhD they could guarantee her a year's work in Copenhagen uni which would be nice.

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

Thinking of you bud.

To the ****ing cockhead dickmuncher incest-rapist who stole $384 out of my account, I hope you die a death much worse than that of any terrorist. Royally ****ed me up that has.

To the ****ing cockhead dickmuncher incest-rapist who stole $384 out of my account, I hope you die a death much worse than that of any terrorist. Royally ****ed me up that has.

Contact your bank, surely there is something they can do

Contact your bank, surely there is something they can do

Have done, Mum's going in on behalf of me tomorrow morning, because they can't confirm it over the phone.

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

Westpac :mad: :mad:

Have done, Mum's going in on behalf of me tomorrow morning, because they can't confirm it over the phone.

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

Westpac :mad: :mad:

I've got to deal with Westpac every now and again for work and getting money out of then is bloody hard work.