Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

To the ****ing cockhead dickmuncher incest-rapist who stole $384 out of my account, I hope you die a death much worse than that of any terrorist. Royally ****ed me up that has.

It wasn't me. :thumbup:

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

Chin up matey! thoughts are with you.

Sorted out my uni accomodation today so grades provided will be heading to nottingham next year!!! (with a ST too)...commitment!

Lcfc_jme - condolences.

Thinking of you bud.

Chin up matey! thoughts are with you.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Just can't wait to finish so I can go and spend time around everyone else to be honest. Isolated + bored = not too great. Still, I suppose there's always somebody somewhere it's worse for so I.. :dunno:

Sorted out my uni accomodation today so grades provided will be heading to nottingham next year!!! (with a ST too)...commitment!

Good to hear, get dedicated and make sure you get in!

Been in such a shit mood today, get a nice lie in until 2pm tomorrow, as i only have last lesson which cheers me a bit :)

To much looking at your signature. Will it EVER hit the floor?

Got home from college, checked my e-mail and I recieved an e-mail from Texaco Fantasy Football saying that I am the manager of the month for May! I've won a 'unique behind the scenes trip' and requested for it to be at Leicester.

:scarf:

• Like 1

I love a good family bereavement immediately before the most important exams I've ever taken. Genuinely. When life throws shit at you, it's always good to see it completely stick. Fvcking brilliant.

Sorry mate,hope you are ok,i know how you feel mate.Chin up :thumbup:

Quite interesting...

Got a text out the blue from my ex, we've agreed to meet on saturday.... Hope it goes well, just realised how much I've missed her!

She probably realised that you haven't had the break up sex yet.

Good luck in your exam, AJ.

Good luck on your date with your ex, Unit :).

Right, I was kind of freaked out earlier - one for Empty, too if he reads this. Some guy in 1979, predicted that on this day (11th May), in this year, there would be an earthquake in Rome. Throughout this week, various inhabitants of Italy's capital fled the country 'just incase' this guy was right. There was no proof that this guy, Bendandi, actually said it, but apparently he did otherwise there'd be no fuss over it. Well, yesterday (11th), there was an earthquake. Only it was in Spain of all location, not a million miles away from Rome. Was Bandiani correct to predict an earthquake, but just got the location wrong? I don't think I'm the only one freaked out by this. It's not like he predicted an earthquake in somewhere where they are frequent, such as anywhere on the Ring of Fire i.e. Japan, NZ etc. It was mainland Europe, where earthquakes are scarce and barely happen. Am I the only one freaked out by this, or am I the only one making a stupid connection and something out of nothing :unsure: ?

Here's the links I read earlier if you wish to explore...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13356228

And the devastating Spanish earthquake which occurred in Murcia - RIP to those who have died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13368599

Good luck in your exam, AJ.

Good luck on your date with your ex, Unit :).

Right, I was kind of freaked out earlier - one for Empty, too if he reads this. Some guy in 1979, predicted that on this day (11th May), in this year, there would be an earthquake in Rome. Throughout this week, various inhabitants of Italy's capital fled the country 'just incase' this guy was right. There was no proof that this guy, Bendandi, actually said it, but apparently he did otherwise there'd be no fuss over it. Well, yesterday (11th), there was an earthquake. Only it was in Spain of all location, not a million miles away from Rome. Was Bandiani correct to predict an earthquake, but just got the location wrong? I don't think I'm the only one freaked out by this. It's not like he predicted an earthquake in somewhere where they are frequent, such as anywhere on the Ring of Fire i.e. Japan, NZ etc. It was mainland Europe, where earthquakes are scarce and barely happen. Am I the only one freaked out by this, or am I the only one making a stupid connection and something out of nothing :unsure: ?

Here's the links I read earlier if you wish to explore...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13356228

And the devastating Spanish earthquake which occurred in Murcia - RIP to those who have died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13368599

Dont panic Italy has eartquakes everyday albeit only small ones 2 magnitude,and does have one of the most in the world.The size of the Spanish earthquake although very sad occurs about 1300 times a year around the world.Thats 4 of that size a day!! sleep easy.The earth has about 1.3mill of all size eartquakes a year.

Dont panic Italy has eartquakes everyday albeit only small ones 2 magnitude,and does have one of the most in the world.The size of the Spanish earthquake although very sad occurs about 1300 times a year around the world.Thats 4 of that size a day!! sleep easy.The earth has about 1.3mill of all size eartquakes a year.

So what you're saying is... It is the Illuminati? :o

I knew it.

My Mother rang me up to say my cancer stricken Uncle has been rushed to hospital. :(

Sorry to hear that, wish you all the best.

Exam went well earlier, was a little worried last night but knew more than I thought and quietly confident about doing well.

Very lucky though really since I did something I've never done before and forgot my calculator. Fortunately a mate had a spare, absolute lifesaver.

Went for a burger and pint afterwards, and now just relaxing for a bit before kicking on with revision for the next exam.

Just back from the ballet. Went to see Cleopatra - absolutely brilliant. Surrounded by schoolkids who were squirming like **** throughout all the sex scenes, especially the orgy lol