Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Couldn't be arsed with Stoke and fucking Man City so I went off to get a new pair of running trainers.

Sort of dawned on me I'd sacked off the cup final to go shoe shopping, where do I hand in my man card?

It doesn't count because Man City are an automatic pass until Citeh are playing them.

Ms Foxy just brought back a packet of dark chocolate chip cookies from M+S :trumpet: . Tanked half the pack already.

Not too good, found out another old school mate died, that's three since new year

Sorry to hear your sad news,it makes me think about my health as im afraid a few in my year have died also,and ive ONLY just turned 40.Someone at my cricket club died of a heart attack the other year in their early 40s.

Good dayyy!

Mate got back from travelling last week so he's been staying the last couple of nights. Watched The FA cup final/Tigers v Saints earlier then BBQ/Eurovision drinking this eve. Could only have asked for a bit of sun!

I hope you lamped them ACF.

Yesterday was poor - watched the cup final because it's my favourite competition, but the match was a bit shit and i can't stand stoke or (to a lesser extent) man city.

went to a birthday party which was poor, most of the people have got to be at least 20 years older than me, a Man City fan that had been to wembley earlier celebrating (I may have not helped by pointing out they had won a major trophy for the first time in 30 odd years and they're still playing second fiddle to manure on the news),

We end up getting into a discussion about football in which i get a rather strange look for saying i support leicester when these people say they support liverpool or man city - my little sister, who doesn't give two shits about football, then weighs in with "You should support your local team." - I've taught her well.

Finally at one point we're sat watching the Foos at R1BW but can hardly hear a thing because there are a small contingent of people who insist these are terrible (all they do is shout, not proper music, not as good as jedward etc.) and feel the need to keep mentioning this - don't like 'em, stay out of this room then.

Sorry to hear your sad news,it makes me think about my health as im afraid a few in my year have died also,and ive ONLY just turned 40.Someone at my cricket club died of a heart attack the other year in their early 40s.

It does make you think about yourself, I'm only 44 and the three that died were the same age, 1 cancer, 1 blood disease, 1 car accident.

Foxy Jr broke the bridge on my banjo. <_< I had to superglue it back on breaking two strings in the process. It was only afterwards that it dawned on me that I should have taken all the strings out before fixing the bridge. :facepalm:

I twatted one, was going for the rest and team held me back.

So angry right now, just about to boil over.

It took you half of there team for you to react? O.o

1 - Oh mind out

2- That's a coincidence

3- Wtf?

4- Now this is getting annoying

5- I swear one more...

6- Bosh

• Like 1

Three people in my year at school have died by age 21.

Really awful.

Three lasses from my older sisters years, two of whom were best mates all went before 21 too.

Really hits you how precious life is when death is so close to home.