Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It took you half of there team for you to react? O.o

1 - Oh mind out

2- That's a coincidence

3- Wtf?

4- Now this is getting annoying

5- I swear one more...

6- Bosh

Hah, I was getting pushed along by my team quickly, didn't have time to react, and I wanted the first guy who did, went back for him after I went through the line.

Well I played my last ever cricket game in England and it was about 10 degrees, which makes me so happy that I'm moving to Australia and will be playing in 30 degrees soon enough. 11 days. Cannot wait!!!

Well I played my last ever cricket game in England and it was about 10 degrees, which makes me so happy that I'm moving to Australia and will be playing in 30 degrees soon enough. 11 days. Cannot wait!!!

Temprature is about that atm

So angry right now, just about to boil over.

Don't do it braaaa, stay cool.

If you do something stupid you'll only end up doin 20 to 10 in the pen.

Just set their shed on fire or something or paint a giant breast on their garden grass..

Don't do it braaaa, stay cool.

If you do something stupid you'll only end up doin 20 to 10 in the pen.

Just set their shed on fire or something or paint a giant breast on their garden grass..

Next time we play them, they're getting what they deserve!

I had a similar incident to ACF at our local 7-a-side. This massive bloke was tackled by one of our team and he didn't like it, so he slapped(?!) our teammate. So I crunched him to the ground and he's offered me the same treatment, to which my reply was "my mum slaps people you fooking nancy". But he was the bigger man and walked away.

Suppose the moral of the story is, if they play hard, you play harder.

I had a similar incident to ACF at our local 7-a-side. This massive bloke was tackled by one of our team and he didn't like it, so he slapped(?!) our teammate. So I crunched him to the ground and he's offered me the same treatment, to which my reply was "my mum slaps people you fooking nancy". But he was the bigger man and walked away.

Suppose the moral of the story is, if they play hard, you play harder.

I remember once when I was playing rugby for Oadby first XV when I was 17 (Boss, right? :P ). Getting up last from the bottom of a ruck and as play (and the ref) had moved on some massive skinhead forward, looked about twice my age and about 5 stone heavier turned round and lamped my for no reason. I was completely in shock and don't remember it hurting one bit, just carried on running, a bit confused. Only a couple of people saw it which was a bit of a let down and I couln't think of any witty response.

Some people are just twats at the end of the day, I find the best way to **** them off is to laugh and smash them 10 minutes later.

Quite confused about some things going on with my computer.

went onto start menu > all programs and there were more items listed than usual including: DJ mixing software, multitrack mixer, audio mixer, LP converter, Sound file editor/ converter/ recorder to name a few - no idea where all of these have come from.

I'm moving to Pearcedale, not Frankston. My baddd :ph34r: Moving in with my Aunty in Pearcedale but have cousins living in Frankston.

Enjoy Pearcedale there's nothing there, just a few sheep and cows. It's about 10-15 minute drve from Frankston btw

had an ecam, didn't go too wel,, came back home for about an hour before goging to a mates for pre drinksa then went out and just tgogtt back.

ravioli beef went down a tereeeat.

Well the good thing for you is that it's likely to come back up tomorrow morning!

• Like 1

What actually happend in the game?

I went in for a 50/50, won the ball fair and square, little bastard didn't like it at all. He gave the verbal, and I replied saying 'Good onya mate, you're doing a really good job of getting under my skin, just keep going, maybe I might start playing as bad as you then." Just winding him up, nothing less than you'd expect on the pitch after he's swearing at you and having a sook.

Line up to shake hands, get to him, spits on my chest and walks off.

Well it's seven days until I emigrate now. Had my penultimate day at work today which flew by. The day was topped off when I got home, looked in the fridge and saw my Mum had bought me a big bar of Galaxy, mmm :wub:

Had my cousin up to fix the immersion which hasn't worked for 3 years (sheer laziness on our part) only to find it was missing a fuse.

:doh:

Edited by FoxyPV

BEST DAY EVER okay so i had an ict lesson and my god it all kicked up maytes.SO a guy was cheating on a guy i no so he found put about IT AND IT ALL KICKED OFF.. Right was doing some simple excel work yh and all of a sudden BAN BANG THE GUY PICKED THE CHEATER UP AND THREW HIM INTO 5 COUNT IT 5 RM COMPUETERS HE FLEW OF THE DESK AND THEN HE ELBOW DROPPEDD HIM AND BANG BEST DAY EVER WAS IN STICHESSS LOVE YOU EVERY 1 AND LCFCF

BEST DAY EVER okay so i had an ict lesson and my god it all kicked up maytes.SO a guy was cheating on a guy i no so he found put about IT AND IT ALL KICKED OFF.. Right was doing some simple excel work yh and all of a sudden BAN BANG THE GUY PICKED THE CHEATER UP AND THREW HIM INTO 5 COUNT IT 5 RM COMPUETERS HE FLEW OF THE DESK AND THEN HE ELBOW DROPPEDD HIM AND BANG BEST DAY EVER WAS IN STICHESSS LOVE YOU EVERY 1 AND LCFCF

Ooookay. :unsure:

I think you've had one too many cherryades. :frusty:

Edited by millzi