Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just watched Saving Private Ryan probably the best film I have ever seen. Such a good film, breathtaking.

You should watch the series Band of Brothers if you haven't already seen it. Should appeal to you if you liked Saving Private Ryan :thumbup:

Not interested in all that tourist crap, just getting absolutely steamo for NYE :beer: I don't care what time I'm flying if I can get it for $60, jesus! Cheap as chips!! Obviously Sydney is the where the main NYE shizz kicks off, like London in England really, isn't it? What have you usually done for NYE over there?

To tell you the truth not really that big on NYE just an over hyped night to be honest with you! Best night i had on NYE was in a winnery 2000 drinking cheap bottles of wine all dressed in fluro '80s get up on a 40 degree day was quality.

I guess Sydney may be the place to be for NYE but i don't see the point of paying extra for everything on an overhyped Saturday nite.

went to give blood - might have a slight problem.

I've only been 3 times and on two of those times the blood has started to clot in the needle because it's flowing too slow (or something along those lines - i'm not a doctor).

Does slow blood flow mean low blood pressure?

I had the same problem.. didnt get a clot but it took so long.. I always used to go on a Sunday morning with my dad and 2 of my brothers (hung over).

"There is a complex list of possibilities -- but most likely, the needle was simply placed up against a valve, or the vein's wall. It's also possible that the tourniquet was tied too tightly.

No one did anything wrong in this case. Like your phlebotomist said, "it happens." The sheer fact of the matter is, we cant see inside veins. It comes down to experience and each individuals varying physiology (how your body is set up).

Certainly your fluid intake could have been an issue as well.

Dont worry -- You'll be fine to keep giving, provided you dont do anything to preclude you from donating, like getting a tattoo, piercing, travelling to certain foreign countries, or having sex with a gay guy."

To tell you the truth not really that big on NYE just an over hyped night to be honest with you! Best night i had on NYE was in a winnery 2000 drinking cheap bottles of wine all dressed in fluro '80s get up on a 40 degree day was quality.

I guess Sydney may be the place to be for NYE but i don't see the point of paying extra for everything on an overhyped Saturday nite.

Well I do have family there as well to tell the truth, so I guess I'll have to see them at some point, it was more my Mums idea to go Sydney for NYE, I do agree it is over-hyped and over-priced, it's just another night out I guess, apart from you get everyone telling you they love you in a drunken state (obviously I would never do such a thing when drunk :blush:). I'll have to get there at some point anyway I guess so why not make it NYE. Can't believe I'm emigrating tomorrow :D

Well I do have family there as well to tell the truth, so I guess I'll have to see them at some point, it was more my Mums idea to go Sydney for NYE, I do agree it is over-hyped and over-priced, it's just another night out I guess, apart from you get everyone telling you they love you in a drunken state (obviously I would never do such a thing when drunk :blush:). I'll have to get there at some point anyway I guess so why not make it NYE. Can't believe I'm emigrating tomorrow :D

All the best you will probably arrive on a Saturday lol It's not a small flight

We have also turned on some nice weather for you as well :ph34r:

Great 4 day Weekend in Sydney to meet a friend of mine, was my first time i had been out to her area and i got treated like a minor celebrity all weekend, all her friends knew who i was with out any introduction. Made for a very enjoyable weekend, now back at work and struggling.

Is this the said mate?

All the best you will probably arrive on a Saturday lol It's not a small flight

We have also turned on some nice weather for you as well :ph34r:

Arrive at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport on Friday at around 19:40. Absolute killer. Then we have my uncles 60th birthday party on the Saturday where I'll meet all this family that I've never met before :unsure: I'll just get wasted and make an idiot of myself, that'll go down well :beer::thumbup:

Went to my mums to pick up the kids and she had a present for me.

She had cleaned out one of my dads workshops out and found one of my Panini sticker books 1987!!!! Mark Bright,Alan Smith,Gary Mcallister. i bloody love it.

Glad my dear old dad was a hoarder.1st page had 4 stickers PFA player/ Young player of the year and Scottish player/young player of the year they were.

Gary Lineker-ex Leicester

Tony Cottee-ex Leicester

Craig Levein-ex Leicester

Richard Gough-oh well!

Shite.

Got up at 11, went straight to uni after showering etc and have literally just got back and made myself some soup with a bit of bread and butter and some cheese.

fookin knackered, and the worst part is I'll be doing this every day until next wednesday. joy.

BEST DAY EVER okay so i had an ict lesson and my god it all kicked up maytes.SO a guy was cheating on a guy i no so he found put about IT AND IT ALL KICKED OFF.. Right was doing some simple excel work yh and all of a sudden BAN BANG THE GUY PICKED THE CHEATER UP AND THREW HIM INTO 5 COUNT IT 5 RM COMPUETERS HE FLEW OF THE DESK AND THEN HE ELBOW DROPPEDD HIM AND BANG BEST DAY EVER WAS IN STICHESSS LOVE YOU EVERY 1 AND LCFCF

How have I only just seen this.

I've had a bloody good last three days.

Monday I went for a placement interview at the Emirates, Tuesday I picked up a 63% in a uni exam and found out I got the job on the website for the year, and today I got another 64% on a different exam. Life is good.

I've had a bloody good last three days.

Monday I went for a placement interview at the Emirates, Tuesday I picked up a 63% in a uni exam and found out I got the job on the website for the year, and today I got another 64% on a different exam. Life is good.

You could of got 65% :P

Got back from Vegas today, ****ing strange being back in Leicester, so quiet!

Would recommend everybody to try a holiday in vegas, I'll definitely going back! Helicopter ride over the strip has to be a highlight of the year; oh and an english accent will have girls falling at your feet!

Got back from Vegas today, ****ing strange being back in Leicester, so quiet!

Would recommend everybody to try a holiday in vegas, I'll definitely going back! Helicopter ride over the strip has to be a highlight of the year; oh and an english accent will have girls falling at your feet!

What clubs did you go to?

I ****ing love the place

Parents split after 20 years,out of the blue, mums now gone. Blood test tomora, bad times

Hope you're alright.

Got the bollox kicked out of me at physio. I can barely move now.