Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well..I left Heathrow and England for the very last time yesterday. Purchased a beaut pair of Ray Bans with my last £100. Just waiting in Kuala Lumpur airport now, my next plane will be ready in an hour then it is 7 hours through to my new home-sweet-home Melbourneeeeee!! Amazed how much food I actually got on the plane, was some BANGIN' air hostesses as well, which always goes down well. I slept for about 2 hours on the plane after waking up at 4am on Thursday and it's now 2am GMT but like 9am here in Malaysia so my head is having a right mind ****.

Well..I left Heathrow and England for the very last time yesterday. Purchased a beaut pair of Ray Bans with my last £100. Just waiting in Kuala Lumpur airport now, my next plane will be ready in an hour then it is 7 hours through to my new home-sweet-home Melbourneeeeee!! Amazed how much food I actually got on the plane, was some BANGIN' air hostesses as well, which always goes down well. I slept for about 2 hours on the plane after waking up at 4am on Thursday and it's now 2am GMT but like 9am here in Malaysia so my head is having a right mind ****.

Waste of money there is no sun here mate!

BTW the drive from the Airport to Pearcedale is about 90 minutes too just to add to your long day :P

Waste of money there is no sun here mate!

BTW the drive from the Airport to Pearcedale is about 90 minutes too just to add to your long day :P

What you on about!? I was welcomed with GLORIOUS heavy rain. I have wanted some for ages though, so couldn't resist on the old duty free at Heathrow.

The drive wasn't all that bad to be honest, was about an hour and 5 minutes and that included a cheeky stop off at McDonald's along the way, included a tourism guide from my Aunty of Melbourne. And yes, I DID get the eye from this girl working at McDonald's, only been in the country about 45 minutes and I've already pulled. BOOM! :thumbup:

Spent all day hungover playing Football Manager and listening to music. I literally love having no exams (until my inevitable summer re-sits ahah).

Disappointed that Rock City plays dubstep on a Thursday night now, that did upset me. Thankfully I was ultra-ruined by that point. T'was still a top quality night though!

Ah yeah, forgot as well that all I've got to look forward to for the next 3 weeks is a graduation ball and an all-inclusive holiday to Turkey. Result.

Edited by lcfc_jme

Spent all day hungover playing Football Manager and listening to music. I literally love having no exams (until my inevitable summer re-sits ahah).

Disappointed that Rock City plays dubstep on a Thursday night now, that did upset me. Thankfully I was ultra-ruined by that point. T'was still a top quality night though!

Ah yeah, forgot as well that all I've got to look forward to for the next 3 weeks is a graduation ball and an all-inclusive holiday to Turkey. Result.

What I've been doing since exams finished last Friday. Feels so good being relieved of all stress! Plus I don't start my 2nd job again til June 20th, so still got some chill-out time :D.

****ing dying. Staff night out last night and the first time I'd drank alcohol in a month.

Running after Foxy Jr today has devastated me. :sick:

Edited by FoxyPV

Yesterday was bad. Wrong result. Got chucked out of Twickenham for arguing with opposition fans, near the end of the game, Got a warning at Marylebone Station for shoving my partner in front of the police, (She lost my railway ticket). Had a big row with station staff, and got another warning from the police.--This equals three half bottles of brandy.

Anyone want a fight? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: