Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah Pines is dodgy as, try playing footy there would always get in punch on's behind the play. Only 2 options in Franga on a Friday nite over 28's at Dirty Davies or Flannigians. Frankston really isn't any good to go out in any more.

Don't think I'd get in there only being 19 lol Was meant to go and watch Collingwood v St. Kilda, I've actually got into it a little bit, was watching it on FoxSports on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to try and get a grasp of it and my Auntie explained it to me and I'm getting the hang of it, basically there's sod all rules and a free-for-all. Can't go now because my cousin has persuaded me to go to his mates house for a "beer pong tournament" :giggle: Was only swayed when he said there would be ladies going and they'd be "DTF". :beer:

Don't think I'd get in there only being 19 lol Was meant to go and watch Collingwood v St. Kilda, I've actually got into it a little bit, was watching it on FoxSports on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to try and get a grasp of it and my Auntie explained it to me and I'm getting the hang of it, basically there's sod all rules and a free-for-all. Can't go now because my cousin has persuaded me to go to his mates house for a "beer pong tournament" :giggle: Was only swayed when he said there would be ladies going and they'd be "DTF". :beer:

Not sure what "DTF" means but have fun. I'll be at the G watching the mighty saints. There is plenty of rules but the game is that fast it may not look like it. So you understand what i mean when i said you must like AFL to grow up here, it's all you read about or see on tv

Not sure what "DTF" means but have fun. I'll be at the G watching the mighty saints. There is plenty of rules but the game is that fast it may not look like it. So you understand what i mean when i said you must like AFL to grow up here, it's all you read about or see on tv

Literally every time I have put FoxSports on, you'll have some sort of AFL on, was just asking question after question to my Auntie on things like who's the best players etc. Adam Schneider I think it was scored some quality goals at the weekend and then some #7 bloke for some team who used to play rugby scored a goal from like 60 metres out which was just pure class! DTF means Down To **** :thumbup: I also had no idea what he was on about but kinda grasped the concept when he said about girls.

Literally every time I have put FoxSports on, you'll have some sort of AFL on, was just asking question after question to my Auntie on things like who's the best players etc. Adam Schneider I think it was scored some quality goals at the weekend and then some #7 bloke for some team who used to play rugby scored a goal from like 60 metres out which was just pure class! DTF means Down To **** :thumbup: I also had no idea what he was on about but kinda grasped the concept when he said about girls.

Yeah Schnider plays for my team one of his best games for a while. Karmichael Hunt is the other guy his on big money mainly as a marketing ploy to generate publisicty for the new Gold Coast side. As gold coast is in Rugby Heartland and Hunt was one of Rugby Leagues best players and also played union in France no player has ever switched codes to play AFL as it's such an Alien sport.

Yeah Schnider plays for my team one of his best games for a while. Karmichael Hunt is the other guy his on big money mainly as a marketing ploy to generate publisicty for the new Gold Coast side. As gold coast is in Rugby Heartland and Hunt was one of Rugby Leagues best players and also played union in France no player has ever switched codes to play AFL as it's such an Alien sport.

Yeahhhh, St. Kilda is my team as well, for the simple fact I'd be kicked out of this house if I didn't support them! Then one of my cousins supports Collingwood for the fact his Mum supports St. Kilda just to be awkward. Ahh yeah Hunt, that's the one. Yeah the Auntie said how they're a new team and just offer all the money and that's why Gary Ablett joined them as well. My Mum keeps saying it's just like rugby and every time she says it my Auntie just gives her the look of filth and lectures her.

Yeahhhh, St. Kilda is my team as well, for the simple fact I'd be kicked out of this house if I didn't support them! Then one of my cousins supports Collingwood for the fact his Mum supports St. Kilda just to be awkward. Ahh yeah Hunt, that's the one. Yeah the Auntie said how they're a new team and just offer all the money and that's why Gary Ablett joined them as well. My Mum keeps saying it's just like rugby and every time she says it my Auntie just gives her the look of filth and lectures her.

Good man, might see you at a game or down the pubs in franga

Good man, might see you at a game or down the pubs in franga

I wanted to go on Saturday cause obviously they're the rivals aren't they? But then my cousin came along and invited me to a house party. AAMI park looks amazing, can't wait to go in there, considering going to watch Victory v Celtic when that's on.

I wanted to go on Saturday cause obviously they're the rivals aren't they? But then my cousin came along and invited me to a house party. AAMI park looks amazing, can't wait to go in there, considering going to watch Victory v Celtic when that's on.

July 13th if you want a football fix head to Ethiad on Tuesday Socceroos V Serbia WC replay

July 13th if you want a football fix head to Ethiad on Tuesday Socceroos V Serbia WC replay

Yeahhhh I saw that on a billboard when I went into the city on Monday, buttt I have a BIG decision to make..go and watch the game orrrr go with my Auntie to her sides netball game at 9:50, 16-21 year olds, so wall-to-wall fit women, wooing them with my English accent (which apparently they like, which I could never understand why), and get myself a pretty lady..

It's always so encouraging to see Ozzies talking about spare time activities when my day's only reached noon.

Hahaha, not long left of work now then :thumbup: It's nearly bed time here, well..20:45.

Last night I had a dream where I was in a Subaru Impreza, and I was being chased by Triple H, who was also wielding a sledge-hammer lol. I think I've watched too much wrestling on YouTube recently!

As for today, did some varnishing of garden furniture which took a good 2 and a half hours. Felt good to be out in the sun though!

Finished Second year of uni. OH YEAHHHHHHHHH

4 months off, feels so weird not having any work to do though!

I had that feeling couple weeks ago. Such a relief! Luckily got myself back in the job I had last summer starting in few weeks time so that's something to keep me occupied!