Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What are you studying?

Architecture and Environmental Design at Sheffield Hallam

I had that feeling couple weeks ago. Such a relief! Luckily got myself back in the job I had last summer starting in few weeks time so that's something to keep me occupied!

Been working my bollocks off all year so it's so strange. Never felt so weird about having so much time off!

Hopefully should be getting back to my summer job cleaning soon too, having a week of doing sweet fa first though, I fookin well deserve it lol

Foxy Jr is still ill and APPARENTLY I was meant to take today off as well to stay at home but due to a communication breakdown I went into work and then got a bewildered phone call from Ms Foxy asking me where I was.

It's left me in rather bad form.

Going to have to miss my match tonight now to allow Ms Foxy to get her marking done (CCEA examiner) as she would've got done today in work. :doh:

After a few problems with the Olympic ticketing scheme, they were eventually able to take some money out of my account, meaning I have got some tickets. I just don't know which yet! Out of the 5 events I applied for, I'm hoping it'd be Beach Volleyball :whistle:

After a few problems with the Olympic ticketing scheme, they were eventually able to take some money out of my account, meaning I have got some tickets. I just don't know which yet! Out of the 5 events I applied for, I'm hoping it'd be men's Beach Volleyball :whistle:

Was just at work waiting for the guy to come and pick up our skip we'd hired, ex City defender Richard Smith got out the wagon! Had a quick chat with him, good bloke.

Was just at work waiting for the guy to come and pick up our skip we'd hired, ex City defender Richard Smith got out the wagon! Had a quick chat with him, good bloke.

Ah remember him well from the early 90's, and that goal against palace.

My day was just great, because I finally found my desired blinds! I was redecorating and searching for roman blinds, that I found today on an online store http://www.blindsuk.net/roman-blinds.html . They look great, they are exactly what I wanted, so nothing can make me mad today anymore.

Thanks for posting that, today I woke up and found my family had been murdered and that I had syphilis but now I've found these roman blinds I just know everything will be ok!

My day was just great, because I finally found my desired blinds! I was redecorating and searching for roman blinds, that I found today on an online store http://www.blindsuk.net/roman-blinds.html . They look great, they are exactly what I wanted, so nothing can make me mad today anymore.

Thanks for posting that, today I woke up and found my family had been murdered and that I had syphilis but now I've found these roman blinds I just know everything will be ok!

Don't underestimate the importance of good blinds. I never really felt complete until I had a custom made blind for my bathroom, but I got mine from Hillary's.I've never felt so happy until I accidentally bent one of the slats, and then I killed someone

I think LCFCSTU could do with some new curtains My link

My life has really changed since i bought these new blinds.

lol lol.

Edited by Mee

Guest Mee-9

If you are legit, and not a robot. God help you on this forum.

I actually wish I had some blinds in my halls.

I have curtains but I face almost due south so if I'm ever sat at my desk, I either have to sit and be blinded or close the curtains and sit in darkness. <_<

Myself personally i like the Arena Dewberry Clover blinds, they have a prudent purple flower on them with leaves which take a bit of a back seat but are still visible and work well with the room in which i am thinking of installing them in. But with a minimum price of £66 are a bit out of my range, which is a shame.