Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woke up slightly hungover, played all morning with Foxy Jr (with the cricket on in the background), did my circuit after I put him to bed and now watching a quality match between Meath and Kildare.

I love it when the Championship begins.

Was in charge of a competition as part of part-time work this morning and raised over £300, which goes to a local charity, over a period of just over three and a half hours. (£2 per entry) Pretty pleased. Manager accepted me, as you'd expect - but you'll never know with bossy managers, to allow me some time off to go to my Uncle's funeral on Wednesday.

Been dodging Hail stones all bloody day. Also getting my car serviced from some guy who my police officer cousin knows, who services outside of hours for some extra cash. Never met him before and he wasn't home just told me to leave my car and put my keys in his letter box. it's 8pm and he hasn't called me yet. I really should double check my car insurance

Been dodging Hail stones all bloody day. Also getting my car serviced from some guy who my police officer cousin knows, who services outside of hours for some extra cash. Never met him before and he wasn't home just told me to leave my car and put my keys in his letter box. it's 8pm and he hasn't called me yet. I really should double check my car insurance

JUST came on here to say, moved to Australia to get away from the awful British weather and all I've had today is bloody heavy rain and hail stones! :angry:

Was my Uncle's funeral today, very emotional. Someone afterwards at a pub my Uncle went a lot of times smashed her glass on the floor, with some wine and glass being on me. I'm fine now. lol