Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went into Melbourne city today to do all the proper touristy things, went and saw all of the stadiums, the MCG is really quite an ugly building, where as AAMI Park opposite it is just a pure work of art, looks so smart. Went around the city on a tram as well, zzz, can't complain, the tram was free. $11 I paid for a "Metcard" which got me unlimited access onto any train, bus or tram within Melbourne and the outer suburbs for the day, absolute STEAL! That got put to good use, went on about 7 different train journeys, to go like 1k down the road just cause I could!

Oh, then I went and took back my Xbox that I only bought last week, got my $454 back and have just bought an iPhone with the money. So I've now betrayed BlackBerry and have been converted to iPhone, I best have made the right choice!!

Guest Mee-9

Got a job interview tomorrow at the Cinema in Highcross, then another driving lesson. My 16th hour, and I still drive like a tit.

Got a job interview tomorrow at the Cinema in Highcross, then another driving lesson. My 16th hour, and I still drive like a tit.

You'll be joining millions of others tits, so don't worry :). People even after 16 years are still bad drivers!

Guest Mee-9

You'll be joining millions of others tits, so don't worry :). People even after 16 years are still bad drivers!

Yeah mate haha, need to pass before september.

Booked my theory just this minute.

Will I need to revise or what? :)

I did quite a bit of revision, and scraped it.

The questions are pretty much common sense yeah, but I'd advise doing some practise on the hazard perception, I've known quite a few people fail that because they got caught out through lack of experience.

There's so much shit in the highway code, I had the book and when I was learning I would read bits of it if I ever got bored but you can't really revise for it that much.

I found practice tests very handy. We had a program installed on the school computers so I'd do a couple of them every day in registration. Google hazard perception videos or practice just so you know what to expect.

I thought they were both easy and cruised them. As Stan said, all common sense, I can see why some might **** up the hazard perception if they were unfamiliar though.

Guest Mee-9

Ahh cheers guys, I've got two weeks anyway, it's booked on the 23rd June. So i'll have a butchers round the internet on hazard perception.

you evil man.

How and why?

Bit argument then i told them i was locking them out of there shop then bankrupting them and they will most likely lose their house........all in a days work :D

Also a work collegue is going to Europe for 5 weeks and big group email went around wishing her a safe trip and i replied with this picture and Have a safe flight! Too Harsh?

lost-plane-crash2.jpg