Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Me too. I can barely ride to the post office without feeling like jelly.

The post office is about 5 minutes ride away :unsure:

lol I don't think I'm quite that bad but I'm so far off my best on my bike now compared to what I can do.

Off to Alton Towers tomorrow morning, fortunately I'll be driving not cycling :)

gotta get up at about 7 though <_<

Walked down the Melbourne beach whilst the sun set this evening. How beautiful. Water was bloody freezing, regret going bare foot!!

259930_10150271291007442_532627441_8892093_6388757_n.jpg

That's me and my sister by the way, I didn't just take a photo of some random people :ph34r:

Edited by millzi

Walked down the Melbourne beach whilst the sun set this evening. How beautiful. Water was bloody freezing, regret going bare foot!!

259930_10150271291007442_532627441_8892093_6388757_n.jpg

That's me and my sister by the way, I didn't just take a photo of some random people :ph34r:

What beach is it?

Got a what i thought was a prank call from a private number (my mates and i do that to each other every now and again). Some one asking me about Mortgages and if i had one, so i asked him if he had a dog and had a go at him for sexually abusing his dog. Turns out it was my bank giving me a call..........oh well serves them right for calling me whilst i'm down the pub with the boys at 8pm.

What beach is it?

Got a what i thought was a prank call from a private number (my mates and i do that to each other every now and again). Some one asking me about Mortgages and if i had one, so i asked him if he had a dog and had a go at him for sexually abusing his dog. Turns out it was my bank giving me a call..........oh well serves them right for calling me whilst i'm down the pub with the boys at 8pm.

Hahahaha :crylaugh: That's class. What the hell is your bank ringing you at 8pm for!?

Ermmmm, the beach was somewhere on Beach Road, somewhere between Brighton and Frankston.

Hahahaha :crylaugh: That's class. What the hell is your bank ringing you at 8pm for!?

Ermmmm, the beach was somewhere on Beach Road, somewhere between Brighton and Frankston.

God knows why they are calling at that time the flogs.

In between Brighton and Frankston well thats only about 30kms of beach right there narrows it down well lol