Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

God knows why they are calling at that time the flogs.

In between Brighton and Frankston well thats only about 30kms of beach right there narrows it down well lol

Well I cut it down from the entire Melbourne coast to just 30 k's, so quit ya moaning ;) I'm not entirely sure, we were driving back from IKEA in Chadstone and decided we wanted to watch the sun set on the beach, I think it could well have been Mordialloc if that's even a place :giggle: it wasn't a particularly nice beach, cut my feet on all the shells and it was bleedin' freezing! But the view was nice.

Well I cut it down from the entire Melbourne coast to just 30 k's, so quit ya moaning ;) I'm not entirely sure, we were driving back from IKEA in Chadstone and decided we wanted to watch the sun set on the beach, I think it could well have been Mordialloc if that's even a place :giggle: it wasn't a particularly nice beach, cut my feet on all the shells and it was bleedin' freezing! But the view was nice.

Our office is based at Chadstone and there isn't an Ikea here i think you need to work on your Geography

My dad's been generally off for a few weeks now, he's in hospital for at least a week or so now, got taken there while I was at work tonight.

Until that, I was having an absolute stormer of a day as well.

I'm channeling the spirit of Le Vell as we speak. He will be better in no time at all.

My dad's been generally off for a few weeks now, he's in hospital for at least a week or so now, got taken there while I was at work tonight.

Until that, I was having an absolute stormer of a day as well.

:fc: for him

You have to be a retard to fail your theory test.

Not at all man, not at all.

The questions are relatively easy but the hazard perception can definitely catch you out, especially as only a second or two can make the difference. Added to that the fact that clicking slightly earlier than the computer has registered the hazard can still give you 0 points :giggle:

Considering how much a test costs, and the week or so at least you have to wait, one may as well do a bit of practise to ensure they're not going back there.

Our office is based at Chadstone and there isn't an Ikea here i think you need to work on your Geography

Right right right, yeah that was me just being ditsy, it was in Richmond. It's cause we went to Chadstone after to the big shopping centre. That's nice in there, enough choice in shops but from what I've heard, some are rather pricey..

Give him some credit, nobody cares about Richmond.

But I will have to take some away for the St. Kilda thing.

What happened to the rain today. I nearly didn't bother going to work today because they said it would rain all day, we've not had a drop. I didn't bother taking any pack up because I thought I'd be home before dinner.

Edited by Webbo

got my GSCE options, bloody thrilled with them. Went gym and got drenched coming back but all in all a pretty sweet day.

Which are they?

I was forced to do French and German :closedeyes: but I attained a C in German and D in French, which were ok grades I presume.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Went uni hunting, narrowed it down to Sheffield, Swansea, Cardiff, Southampton, Birmingham or Chester.

To do French and Maths joint. Fun.

Just out of interest but how?

I'm looking at Sheff Uni and Birmingham Uni.

Can anybody at Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham Uni (not Trent) and the ones mentioned above give any quick reviews?

I'm looking at doing Maths or Engineering :)

Can anybody at Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham Uni (not Trent) and the ones mentioned above give any quick reviews?

You can do French with basically anything really, although with maths it's quite hard to find, there's only about 12/15 unis that do it. Most want AAB or ABB though :/

Just don't think I could hack purely maths, fair play if you can mate, too much like hard work for me, and French on it's own isn't as useful. Quite fancy a year abroad as well.

Hallam or Uni of?

Uni of Sheffield, Hallam don't do the two joined, looked at it because someone on here said it was right good. Uni of Sheffield looks decent though.

Edit - in fact thinking of it, it might have been you who said it was good lol

Edited by ScouseFox

Uni of Sheffield, Hallam don't do the two joined, looked at it because someone on here said it was right good. Uni of Sheffield looks decent though.

Sheffield as a city is class.

And Uni of has a sick union.

Obviously I haven't been myself, but I know someone (be it a sibling/mate) who is at each of those, and they all seem to be enjoying it enough from what they tell me.

It was all going so well until you said uni of :whistle:

Seriously though, putting the "rivalry" aside Uni of is obviously a good uni and to be honest although I never looked at it in too much detail, I'm sure it has good facilities.

And Sheffield is a quality place to live :thumbup:

It was all going so well until you said uni of :whistle:

Seriously though, putting the "rivalry" aside Uni of is obviously a good uni and to be honest although I never looked at it in too much detail, I'm sure it has good facilities.

And Sheffield is a quality place to live :thumbup:

To anybody who goes to uni in Sheffield, do you travel back at weekends?

To anybody who goes to uni in Sheffield, do you travel back at weekends?

Occasionally. It's £15 return on the train with a railcard and takes just about an hour, but it depends on the person really.

It's close enough to be able to nip home for a couple of days without wasting too much time travelling etc but not so close that it feels like you've not even left home.

Last year I went home quite often but this year I haven't bothered as much, and in fact I've only gone home when I either really needed or wanted to.

One of my flatmates this year went home every other weekend as she kept her job at Beaumont Leys and I'll be doing a similar thing next year as I have an ST.

I imagine you'll know plenty of people in Sheffield too if you choose to go there since it's pretty popular.