Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

whats your job Wymesy?

HRM side within one of the countries biggest retailers' headquarters. (Only part time for two more weeks, will finish my third week tomorrow)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Went out in Birmingham, Oceana to be precise, last night. Nearly fell asleep in the club. Go me. Had so much Vodka. One positive though was that I only managed to spend £10 inside! Did most of my drinking beforehand (copious amounts of alcohol plus being seriously tired were the reasons I nearly conked out).

Came back home today, three hours to get from Birmingham to Bedford. Too long.

lol when I went out for my 20th in November I drank a fair amount and ended up passing out/sleeping on the bar, there's a good few pictures of it as well!

My day has been alright, went to the driving range, came home and relaxed a bit and then went to the pub for a few pints after dinner with mates. Pretty tired now though!

lol when I went out for my 20th in November I drank a fair amount and ended up passing out/sleeping on the bar, there's a good few pictures of it as well!

My day has been alright, went to the driving range, came home and relaxed a bit and then went to the pub for a few pints after dinner with mates. Pretty tired now though!

Never done it before so when the bouncers came I thought I'd get dragged out (it's happened to one of my mates in Bedford once). But he was pretty cool about it; just asked if I was alright and I just said 'yeah, don't worry, I'm wide awake' apparently!

Never done it before so when the bouncers came I thought I'd get dragged out (it's happened to one of my mates in Bedford once). But he was pretty cool about it; just asked if I was alright and I just said 'yeah, don't worry, I'm wide awake' apparently!

I was alright that time too, I have been kicked out for it once before though :whistle:

Went out in Birmingham, Oceana to be precise, last night. Nearly fell asleep in the club. Go me. Had so much Vodka. One positive though was that I only managed to spend £10 inside! Did most of my drinking beforehand (copious amounts of alcohol plus being seriously tired were the reasons I nearly conked out).

I fell asleep in Gatecrasher before :giggle: At the top of the stairs where the seats are on the left. The one and only time I went to Oceana in Brum it was a pure cock fest, was absolutely shite!

I fell asleep in Gatecrasher before :giggle: At the top of the stairs where the seats are on the left. The one and only time I went to Oceana in Brum it was a pure cock fest, was absolutely shite!

From what I remember, the place was packed full of girls. Definitely more girls than guys last night.

Did that in a nightclub in Dubrovnik, in my defence it was 5am and i had had about 4 hours sleep in 3 days.

Had my first driving lesson yesterday. Went quite well as well, then went out. Just woke up to find I'm not in my house, weird.

I've woke up in my best mates wardrobe before, freezing cold and covered in blood. :dunno: That was a fun night, went to school the next day still completely pissed with a scraped up face from where I fell over and "kissed" the pavement with my chin, cheek and eyebrow, not forgetting the massive grazes down my arm and hip! Moral of that story was - ALWAYS wear a belt!!!

I've woke up in my best mates wardrobe before, freezing cold and covered in blood. :dunno: That was a fun night, went to school the next day still completely pissed with a scraped up face from where I fell over and "kissed" the pavement with my chin, cheek and eyebrow, not forgetting the massive grazes down my arm and hip! Moral of that story was - ALWAYS wear a belt!!!

Always the best nights them.

Got home now, had to ask my mate's mum for the bus fare though, spent all the money I own last night. Back out again tonight for a trip down the pub, hopefully we'll hit last orders before my round :P

I was having an informal business meeting earlier outside a cafe in a London Park near Russell Square when a bird crapped on my head, trousers, shirt and glasses from a great height. I'm nearly home and looking forward to a shower and change of clothes

• Like 1

Working from 10-18:00 tomorrow. <_<

Given that the standard office working day is 8 hours I doubt you'll have much sympathy from anyone on here lol

I've only been to Oceana once, in Kingston. It was one of those places that's so bad you have to get twatted just to stop you throwing yourself out the second floor bathroom window in despair. We got to the stage where we thought buying champagne was cheaper than buying shots. It wasn't. Never again.

I was having an informal business meeting earlier outside a cafe in a London Park near Russell Square when a bird crapped on my head, trousers, shirt and glasses from a great height. I'm nearly home and looking forward to a shower and change of clothes

Should have hung around a bit longer. I cycled round Russell Square on my way home this evening and it was a monsoon. Would have washed it right off.

And no, Michael The Work Geordie, not a wanking monsoon. I'm saving that for later.