Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's Ms Foxy and my 5th wedding anniversary today which is a miracle since most people didn't think we'd last a year.

congrats on your "wooden" anniversary :trumpet:

and people said it wooden last a year :)

so buy her a nice wooden last for a gift :thumbup:

p1020718.jpg

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 2

Just been to watch my old cricket team play in a 20/20 match in my old village.

Now this bloke rolled up to play bridge at the village hall next to the cricket ground.instead of parking in the car park area,he thought as he had a xk8 jag,he could park infront of the hall nearest the door,someone said to him he was risking it parking it there as it wasnt far from the pitch,he mumbled something and went in the hall.Guess what. massive six in the side panel,as treasurer i told him the good news,he went mental."who's in bloody charge here" "you do know how much a car like that is worth" he got my back up and was rude,so i was rude back.he said "someone will pay for this" and i said "yes you will, read the sign,it says car owners park at their own risk and the cricket club or village hall will not be liable for any damage caused" he had parked it under the sign,got a photo of the car and sign.He was livid,to be honest i might still put a claim in for him,but no one out c**nts me.

• Like 1

It's Ms Foxy and my 5th wedding anniversary today which is a miracle since most people didn't think we'd last a year.

Congratualtions. :trumpet:

Would of been my Nana and Papa's 60th a couple of days ago.

On a side note, not to bad apart from being told I'm beig dragged along to the Leeds university open day on Saturday.

• Like 1

Now this bloke rolled up to play bridge at the village hall next to the cricket ground.instead of parking in the car park area,he thought as he had a xk8 jag,he could park infront of the hall nearest the door,someone said to him he was risking it parking it there as it wasnt far from the pitch,he mumbled something and went in the hall.Guess what. massive six in the side panel,as treasurer i told him the good news,he went mental."who's in bloody charge here" "you do know how much a car like that is worth" he got my back up and was rude,so i was rude back.he said "someone will pay for this" and i said "yes you will, read the sign,it says car owners park at their own risk and the cricket club or village hall will not be liable for any damage caused" he had parked it under the sign,got a photo of the car and sign.He was livid,to be honest i might still put a claim in for him,but no one out c**nts me.

I would have loved to see this. Must have been a half decent shot!!

Where i was playing one Saturday a month there would be a massive market a few thousand people and marques set up around the crowd, it would be a change from the normal 40 odd people that would watch us play always nerve racking when you would go out to open the batting. The stall holders were there at their own risk if they were still around at 1230 when we started. They always stayed till about 2-3pm Massive six got hit and broke some of this guys stock about 2 minutes later he has jumped the fence and started trying to fight our fine leg who went to fetch the ball. We have all ran over there and launced this guy back over the fence he packed up his stall and left never to be seen at any of the markets again.

• Like 1

We'd a great day yesterday - went out for lunch (which was great), sat and chatted for a couple of hours then went and had a cocktail in the luxurious surrounds of the the Merchant Hotel (google it) before heading home to collect Foxy Jr from creche.

It was great being able to have some peace and quiet.

It all went tits up though later as Ms Foxy and my step daughter went out to get something for said step dughter completing her GCSEs and 2 hours later arrived back to have a massive row which really put a dampener on the rest of the night.

Teenagers :rolleyes: Life's big bundles of joy.

We'd a great day yesterday - went out for lunch (which was great), sat and chatted for a couple of hours then went and had a cocktail in the luxurious surrounds of the the Merchant Hotel (google it) before heading home to collect Foxy Jr from creche.

It was great being able to have some peace and quiet.

It all went tits up though later as Ms Foxy and my step daughter went out to get something for said step dughter completing her GCSEs and 2 hours later arrived back to have a massive row which really put a dampener on the rest of the night.

Teenagers :rolleyes: Life's big bundles of joy.

Very nice hotel,i take it it was fantastic,i do hope your the argument did not spill out into the street,causing a domino effect of rioting which was on the news :whistle:

Got on my bike tonight,went to some rivers called the bedfords, in the middle of the fens,did not see 1 car or other person for 10 miles(just an old gravel track),it was great.saw a few barn owls hunting and ended up near a place called manea (MAY KNEE) i thought even i had travelled back in time,they are stuck in the 50s!

I love being away from it all sometimes.

Edited by cambridgefox

Very nice hotel,i take it it was fantastic,i do hope your the argument did not spill out into the street,causing a domino effect of rioting which was on the news :whistle:

I got so pissed off I drove down to the Short Strand and threw a couple of petrol bombs at the cops to relieve the tension. Pretty bog standard response.

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Passed my theory test!

You need 43 out of 50 to pass the multiple choice questions. I got 43.

Did well on hazard perception, you need 44 out of 75 to pass, I got 62.

Passed my theory test!

You need 43 out of 50 to pass the multiple choice questions. I got 43.

Did well on hazard perception, you need 44 out of 75 to pass, I got 62.

How many times did you have to wank off the tester?