Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was at Alton Towers. Was alright I 'spose got cramp half-way through Air though. Got the day off tomorrow. Decent week so far.

I've had cramp on Rita just over half the times I've been on it. Absolutely killed, was genuinely screaming for once lol

Guest Mee-9

I've had cramp on Rita just over half the times I've been on it. Absolutely killed, was genuinely screaming for once lol

Happened to me best mate and me on it. We were on the front seats, the ride started, when you go really fast I smashed him in the face with my hand, and he got cramp.

Hilarious.

Happened to me best mate and me on it. We were on the front seats, the ride started, when you go really fast I smashed him in the face with my hand, and he got cramp.

Hilarious.

lol thats funny because you slapped him in the face, I just get agonising cramp in my pelvis because of my lanky legs.

The happiest day turns into the worst, because the happiest day couldn't last forever.

<insert gender normative and sexist response>

What do you play FoxyPV?

Proper football. (Gaelic)

I'm stiff as a board after last night even though I spend 20 minutes or so stretching afterwards. Training's been cancelled though on Friday :trumpet:

<insert gender normative and sexist response>

Proper football. (Gaelic)

I'm stiff as a board after last night even though I spend 20 minutes or so stretching afterwards. Training's been cancelled though on Friday :trumpet:

Don't start this again :P

The finacial year has ended so now i can bludge for about 9 months :scarf:

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Don't start this again :P

The finacial year has ended so now i can bludge for about 9 months :scarf:

Does that mean every time I turn on the tele I won't be greeted with the sodding annoying "EOFYS, HURRY NOW" ads? The amount of times I've seen the FoxTel EOFYS ad is getting kinda annoying now. :whistle:

Does that mean every time I turn on the tele I won't be greeted with the sodding annoying "EOFYS, HURRY NOW" ads? The amount of times I've seen the FoxTel EOFYS ad is getting kinda annoying now. :whistle:

Only seen them ads a couple of times but 2 years ago it was on every tv station every commercial break. Very bloody annoying

Only seen them ads a couple of times but 2 years ago it was on every tv station every commercial break. Very bloody annoying

Jheeez, you're lucky. They're always on, the FoxTel is the most common one, then I think there's one for like furniture places and cars, but I can't be entirely sure on the latter. Anyway, they're over for another year now, hoorayyyyy :scarf:

First day of Sale...... SHATTERED!!!!

So glad it's Friday tomorrow. Can't believe I've been full-time working for 2 weeks (by end of tomorrow) already. Gone so quick! But it's ££££!

Me too... and thats whats keeping me going!! :P

Fucking shit.

Went to do my driving theory today and it turns out that somebody had lost my paperwork that went with my license, meaning I couldn't take the test AND lost the £30 for booking the test.

Might be only £30 but I'm absolutely fuming about it.

I love a good strike. Spent the day in bed, then bought some shoes online. Then had some food. Thinking of going back to bed now.

Going Birmingham Uni open day tomorrow, out tomorrow night when I'm back, then coming to see my family in Leicester this weekend. Nice.