Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Mee-9

Fucking shit.

Went to do my driving theory today and it turns out that somebody had lost my paperwork that went with my license, meaning I couldn't take the test AND lost the £30 for booking the test.

Might be only £30 but I'm absolutely fuming about it.

Unlucky mate, you'll have to get a new one.

You really should look for it a few days or even a week before, incase you do need a new one.

got my 2nd year results.

solid 2:1 for 4 of the modules but the 5th and main module I only got 54 for.

Busted my balls for that 54 so I'm shocked it's that bad and mega disppointed.

If I don't make a big improvement next year this will be 3 years of my life wasted.

got my 2nd year results.

solid 2:1 for 4 of the modules but the 5th and main module I only got 54 for.

Busted my balls for that 54 so I'm shocked it's that bad and mega disppointed.

If I don't make a big improvement next year this will be 3 years of my life wasted.

keep the faith buddy, you will get there :thumbup:

how come your day was shit?

Got beat in our match last night and had an absolute 'mare to boot. One of the cars died yesterday meaning more money even though we are completely skint. Woke up this morning in terrible form and have been unble to lift it. I plan to drink a bottle of wine tonight, throw some sexy vibes towards Ms Fxoy and eventually get rebuffed.

Saying that Ms Foxy's other sister is leaving her husband. That means both of her sister will have left their husbands this year.

Oh and work is absolutely tedious.

Edited by FoxyPV

After a ballache moving into our new flat we eventually had to break in through a tiny upstairs window. After a long days moving the old tenant came back to find us all asleep in the living room wondering who the fvck we were. Silly bint should answer her phone sometime then. <_<

and yet you're a teacher, the one job where you are forced to interact with children?

I get to send them home at the end of the day. That's very different from having to actually co-habit with them. :D

Little lads birthday today,with his mum and sister at Take That concert, it was me who was forced to take him to KFC

School reports also, daughters really good,little lad not bad but the class comic and likes to act the fool!

Sports day for the kids.Daughter won all four events(she does run for Hunts athletics,so should )and little lad got two 2nds.Both going to area sports.Lad told my mum he didnt want to run today as it was his birthday and should be relaxing.

All in all a good day.