Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got beat in our match last night and had an absolute 'mare to boot. One of the cars died yesterday meaning more money even though we are completely skint. Woke up this morning in terrible form and have been unble to lift it. I plan to drink a bottle of wine tonight, throw some sexy vibes towards Ms Fxoy and eventually get rebuffed.

Saying that Ms Foxy's other sister is leaving her husband. That means both of her sister will have left their husbands this year.

Oh and work is absolutely tedious.

bloody hell and i thought i was having a bad day yesterday, puts it in to perspective sometimes doesnt it

did a 5pm til 3am shift yesterday and didnt finish until after 6am, im tired today and now ive got nights to come :S

Did the NYC ballet dvd today with Ms Foxy for a bit of banter. Hanging after it. It's only their stretches that they do every day too <_<.

Even greater respect for ballet dancers.

played some tennis with mates earlier, went 5 games up in one set and somehow lost. <_<

Went out for a meal later though which was alright, tried to watch the fight but didn't get let in for some reason at a couple places so sacked it off and came home.

Incredibly chilled out / semi-hungover today, owing to the fact that yesterday I found out I'd finished uni with a 2:1. Genuinely delighted. I love the postman who delivered me that news.

I do NOT love the uni for failing to post our results up online on the specified deadline date, though. Tossers.

Had a crackin night last night at my mates for his 18th. Moving departments at work tmora, which I really don't wanna do. Pressure of doing & handing in overdue college work too, which isn't gonna be easy as its solid. Long week ahead tryna get that all sorted *stressed*. Also my last full week at work before I go Magaluf so it's bound to drag.

Incredibly chilled out / semi-hungover today, owing to the fact that yesterday I found out I'd finished uni with a 2:1. Genuinely delighted. I love the postman who delivered me that news.

I do NOT love the uni for failing to post our results up online on the specified deadline date, though. Tossers.

Congrats mate, well done :D.

I hate the fact my uni delivers results so late. Everyone finishes May 20th at the latest, and we don't get results til mid-July.

All my mates at a lot of various unis sometimes finish in June and get them by the end of that month!

well done :thumbup:

Congrats mate, well done :D.

I hate the fact my uni delivers results so late. Everyone finishes May 20th at the latest, and we don't get results til mid-July.

All my mates at a lot of various unis sometimes finish in June and get them by the end of that month!

Congrats Jamie. :beer:

All the best people get a 2:1. :cool:

well done :thumbup:

+ FoxyPV

You're all too kind, thanks! :)

Spent today booking photography and hiring a gown, which has set me back the very small sum of £130. What the cock?! That's in addition to 3 guest tickets at £25 a piece. What a lovely little money-spinner for the uni!

Spent today booking photography and hiring a gown, which has set me back the very small sum of £130. What the cock?! That's in addition to 3 guest tickets at £25 a piece. What a lovely little money-spinner for the uni!

That infuriates me, too. When my brother got his degree it was a similar thing for photos and gowns and tickets. Ridiculous. You work so hard and spend so much on fees (amongst other things at uni :P) and then you have to pay for your own celebratory event!

That infuriates me, too. When my brother got his degree it was a similar thing for photos and gowns and tickets. Ridiculous. You work so hard and spend so much on fees (amongst other things at uni :P) and then you have to pay for your own celebratory event!

Yes, exactly! It's complete robbery. They don't even include refreshments in that price during the event! Criminal. The photography people were attempting to charge £5 PER PHOTO for a digital copy enabling them to be uploaded to Facebook etc. Total farce, I hope nobody has been stupid enough to take that on.

Richard Branson just patted me on the shoulder and asked me how it was going while I was at my desk. I just gave him a slightly bemused look as he walked off. I think it was the gold calculator watch that drew him to me. Even the rich and famous are unable to resist its charms.

(if you have me on Facebook I'm sorry. I've just copied my latest status. I'm a lazy man)

One of my mates is off to the states for a 12 month placement with Merill Lynch in LA next week, so 3 of us took him up to Liverpool for the day.

Beautiful weather, cracking city and a top day all round with 3 of my best mates!! Shattered now though, especially having been the driver for 240 odd mile round trip!

Richard Branson just patted me on the shoulder and asked me how it was going while I was at my desk. I just gave him a slightly bemused look as he walked off. I think it was the gold calculator watch that drew him to me. Even the rich and famous are unable to resist its charms.

This calculator - Casio?