Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've just had a 'data bank' all over this. I'd be satisfied with just Telememo. But Telememo AND Schedule?!

Unreal.

I think Telememo is the phone number storing feature. I put one number in it, thought "I'll put the rest in over the next week", then had my phone stolen. Idiot.

Anyway, what am I doing up???? I only woke up to bid on a 1992 Cricket World Cup shirt!

I think Telememo is the phone number storing feature. I put one number in it, thought "I'll put the rest in over the next week", then had my phone stolen. Idiot.

Anyway, what am I doing up???? I only woke up to bid on a 1992 Cricket World Cup shirt!

What a guy. What a watch.

Was feeling the greatest and couldn't get out of bed so stayed home from work and thought the walls were shaking a bit while i was laying in bed, thought i must of been feeling worse than i was. Only too find out Melbourne had had a minor earthquake.

One of my mates is off to the states for a 12 month placement with Merill Lynch in LA next week, so 3 of us took him up to Liverpool for the day.

Beautiful weather, cracking city and a top day all round with 3 of my best mates!! Shattered now though, especially having been the driver for 240 odd mile round trip!

Good effort coming up to enjoy our one day of summer a year. It's pissing down and about 12 degrees now <_<

Was shattered from yesterday's adventure so got up about 2, watched some come dine with me, went to work and just relaxing now.

Up at 6 tomorrow and back off to Sheffield for a bit to officially move out of my flat!

Go on....

:blink: Lovely part of the world!

Let me clarify... the part I have seen in the day I've been here. It's just been dirty, noisy. Okay, I'm probably over-exaggerating because I'm tired and grumpy, but so far I'm not having a nice time. It's 40 degrees, BUT THERE'S NO SUN.

Also, partly due to the fact I don't want to be here, I want to be back in the UK, and I don't want to go back to Australia either. I miss the people already, not knowing when you'll see them again is pain.

Let me clarify... the part I have seen in the day I've been here. It's just been dirty, noisy. Okay, I'm probably over-exaggerating because I'm tired and grumpy, but so far I'm not having a nice time. It's 40 degrees, BUT THERE'S NO SUN.

Also, partly due to the fact I don't want to be here, I want to be back in the UK, and I don't want to go back to Australia either. I miss the people already, not knowing when you'll see them again is pain.

I know what you mean. There's hot, and then there's unbearably hot. Gets so bad even just waiting for a bus for a few minutes. You start sweating buckets. Obviously people out there are acclimatised to the weather and climate there, and can live in/with it.

I know what you mean. There's hot, and then there's unbearably hot. Gets so bad even just waiting for a bus for a few minutes. You start sweating buckets. Obviously people out there are acclimatised to the weather and climate there, and can live in/with it.

I'm acclimatised to Australia, I can deal with this pretty well! All I want, is sun, so I can tan, and go back to Australia looking even darker than I already was.

I'm naturally stark white, but I tan easily, and it's like a permanent tan, so it only fades very slightly!

Played out a draw tonight, which is unusual in football. Robbed by the ref. We also had a chance to score in the last minute but our forward instead of junking and slotting the ball over the bar, tried to dummy it and play it through to another forward!!!!

Harden up Princess :P

Save your money and head back :thumbup:

Harden up Princess :P

Save your money and head back :thumbup:

That's the plan, but saving money to go back to England for uni ;)

Saw the mighty Dons had a big win against the Cats whilst I've been away!