Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm not sure I'd describe it lovely. Materialistic and artificial maybe.

Not that I've been there mind. I'm stopping over for three days in October on my way to India, I'll give you a full assessment then :thumbup:

I'm doing 3 days here. Well technically 3 nights, 2 full days.

I'm doing the Burj-Khalifa and the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai Mall and possibly The Palms today. I didn't realise that the Burj-Al-Arab is a fair trip out of Dubai, thought it was right on the beach or something.

That's the plan, but saving money to go back to England for uni ;)

Saw the mighty Dons had a big win against the Cats whilst I've been away!

Just think when you move to England all the friends you will miss back in Aus. I actually missed my mates i met travelling than my actually mates. Probably cos of the the experiences you had shared.

Yeah wouldn't read to much in to the win tho.

Just think when you move to England all the friends you will miss back in Aus. I actually missed my mates i met travelling than my actually mates. Probably cos of the the experiences you had shared.

Yeah wouldn't read to much in to the win tho.

But I have all my mates that I've left behind for 5 years, and all my family. so :dunno:

Why not?

I'VE JUST NOTICED THIS AND WISH TO USE IT. :sweden: :sweden:

Edited by ACF

Ok so apparently the Filipino Nurse at work isn't actually Filipino at all. She's Japanese. Who's ever heard of a Japanese Nurse?!? Especially in North Carolina!!

Anyway this could explain why my attempts at injecting some humor into the work place failed. You know... the whole Japanese man going into the jungle to find the 'supplies' joke.

Slightly harsh to be called into the office and even harsher to be warned about telling ' racist' jokes though,

Seriously... some people have no humor. But i did of course apologize for offending her...

I just don't feel like cracking a smile now in case i offend someone.

The old foot in mouth disease rearing its ugly head again....

:(

Still not happy about that, especially as I drove past you in the Nixon aswell!

Let that be a sign, if you saw me at the pub 4 hours ealier best and i had already been drinking for a couple of hours best to avoid trying to meet me :thumbup:

Good day so far. Birthday :trumpet: and it's been a nice little money spinner. Plus I got a £150 cheque for my deposit refund through the mail.

Just got back from a tasty as shit (Does that work...?) meal in Althorpe and gonna have a few beers tonight. :D

Today - average,

Tommorow. Got to hand in my college work after work. Still a little left to do, hoping someone can nail the last bit for me. Then I shall go home, have a beauty procedure carried out which is amazing, unblocks your ears. The amount of wax is amazing. Then I'll have peace of mind, all set for the weekend and Magaluf!

It's Friday :trumpet:

Early night required tonite as leaving home at 430am to go on a road trip to Adelaide to watch my Rugby League team on the Saturday and AFL on the Sunday. My 7 week drinking ban is going to get blown out of the water this weekend aswell

Played out a draw tonight, which is unusual in football. Robbed by the ref. We also had a chance to score in the last minute but our forward instead of junking and slotting the ball over the bar, tried to dummy it and play it through to another forward!!!!

Have I missed something? Only I'm sure to score in football you need to put the ball under the bar, thats how it worked last season.

FUCK BOLLOCKS SHIT MASSIVE WANKING COCK MOTHERFUCKING ARGH CUNT.

I've booked the wrong mothershitting day off cockslapping work. FECK.

I'm rota'd to work til 8 tonight but I've got to be at a gig in London by 6. I've only gone and booked the sodding 15th off work by accident. Shitslash knobhelmet.

FUCK.

I'm rota'd to work til 8 tonight but I've got to be at a gig in London by 6. I've only gone and booked the sodding 15th off work by accident. Shitslash knobhelmet.

FUCK.

Aren't you coming down with the flu *cough cough*?

Great day, 2nd last day at school and just had a Forest scout watch my game and he said I played well, over the moon.

You shouldn't need the praise off of some willy puller from those scum :whistle:

Have I missed something? Only I'm sure to score in football you need to put the ball under the bar, thats how it worked last season.

See below.

It's Gaelic football hence also why he said a draw is unusual

:thumbup:

FUCK.

<inset xenophobic joke about Welsh illiteracy and bestiality>

Edited by FoxyPV

Today's likely to be a shitter. MOT today which is likely to fail. I have a 200+ mile round trip to do over the weekend so i'm gonna have to find alternative arrangements, and spend a lot of money that I really don't have at all.

:fc: the man upstairs is on my side today

Today's likely to be a shitter. MOT today which is likely to fail. I have a 200+ mile round trip to do over the weekend so i'm gonna have to find alternative arrangements, and spend a lot of money that I really don't have at all.

:fc: the man upstairs is on my side today

Why not drive the car regardless over the weekend? :dunno: