Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Forgot cleaners were coming this morning, so had to get out of bed and get changed quickly. :angry:

Just open my post to find I received a part of a shower.

Unexpected day so far. lol

Here's a thought, clean your own house!!! lol

Forgot cleaners were coming this morning, so had to get out of bed and get changed quickly. :angry:

Just open my post to find I received a part of a shower.

Unexpected day so far. lol

Must be horrendous!

I remember once I forgot to tell my chauffeur where I was and I ended up having to settle for a taxi! :whistle:

I'm doing 3 days here. Well technically 3 nights, 2 full days.

I'm doing the Burj-Khalifa and the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai Mall and possibly The Palms today. I didn't realise that the Burj-Al-Arab is a fair trip out of Dubai, thought it was right on the beach or something.

We're landing early on Saturday morning after an overnight flight. We're planning to spend the Saturday at that banging water park on Palm Island, then we're going to head over to Abu Dhabi for the Sunday so we can watch the Korean GP at Ferrari world, then we're going to try and do some sandboarding/general wandering around on the Monday before flying to India on the Tuesday. Should be fun.

Great day, 2nd last day at school and just had a Forest scout watch my game and he said I played well, over the moon.

Congratulations :thumbup: All you need to do now is get a contract and TAKE THEM DOWN FROM THE INSIDE

FUCK BOLLOCKS SHIT MASSIVE WANKING COCK MOTHERFUCKING ARGH CUNT.

I've booked the wrong mothershitting day off cockslapping work. FECK.

I'm rota'd to work til 8 tonight but I've got to be at a gig in London by 6. I've only gone and booked the sodding 15th off work by accident. Shitslash knobhelmet.

FUCK.

I'm sorry, but I can't help myself...

lol

Today's likely to be a shitter. MOT today which is likely to fail. I have a 200+ mile round trip to do over the weekend so i'm gonna have to find alternative arrangements, and spend a lot of money that I really don't have at all.

:fc: the man upstairs is on my side today

I know it's a bit late now, but for future MOTs it might be worth going to a Council run MOT centre. They don't do repairs on the site (although they did replace one of my mate's bulbs for him for free) so have no incentive to try and screw you over.

We're landing early on Saturday morning after an overnight flight. We're planning to spend the Saturday at that banging water park on Palm Island, then we're going to head over to Abu Dhabi for the Sunday so we can watch the Korean GP at Ferrari world, then we're going to try and do some sandboarding/general wandering around on the Monday before flying to India on the Tuesday. Should be fun.

If you get time, the Burj-Khalifa is well worth it, 100 Dirhams to go up, I loved it and I'm scared of heights! Didn't do Palm Island, or the sandboarding, even though I was desperate to. The trains are very easy, relatively cheap, and basically go to where you need them to. Very clean place is Dubai.

Back in Australia now, and it's fecking freezing.

Finners lol

Mosh. Birthday night out/. 'Nuff said.

(Sick before I went out, in a glass in mosh and on the way home. And in toilet at mosh. Came straight out and necked a sambuca and a double vodka and coke though :thumbup: )

Also kicked out apparently :S

Went to a game of Footy yesterday interstate our side where playing the most feral team going around. There is no away sections in AFL so you get a seat and that's your's went with, my brother, his missus and her 14 yr olf brother. Well fook me did we cop some abuse, not just abuse actual threats blokes standing up wanting us to have a go all beacuse our team won and we were cheering our team on. My brothers missus and her brother were shaking with fear. My brother was pissed off and i loved every minute of it. Right from the start i got called an fooking willy puller from a bloke 20 metres away lol Even had 12 year old girls in front of me telling me to fook off. Some of the things there were saying had to be heard to be belived but was funny as not many would have had an iq that would meet the countries average. All in all a great weekend and can't wait til i go next year with the boys :scarf:

BRILLIANT day today - went into work at the usual 9 o clock only to find my boss saying that I didn't need to be in untill 11 because my sales team hit a target last week - now you may think id be gutted about needlessly turning up early but instead I used my newly acquired 2 hours to do the gym session originally scheduled for after work thus saving a shed load of time and it's not so busy

Then my sales team got a target today which we hit around lunchtime so we all buggered of (so basically a 1/2 day today!) and I also got a MASSIVE deal so the commission will be good this month

But the cherry on the cake is coming home cleaning up a bit and finding a long lost £20 note under the setee! BOOM! I'm off t'pub - see ya!

Went to the IMAX in Birmingham to see transformers and really enjoyed it. The imax with 3D was a lot better than the standard 3D experience for the same price as the CDL in Highcross and the film was actually quite good.

God knows where they got the totti from, she is something else. Megan who...?

Just seen one of my very best mates for the last time for a whole year though as he's flying to LA for a placement tomorrow morning, not really sunk in yet similarly to when my sister did her placement. Gonna miss him a lot though no doubt about it.