Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The school i went to had a mini cinema and my highlight of my schooling life was getting sticky fingers with some girl whilst watching a film in there :thumbup:

Nah was pre dutch rudder days, would of good tho

I have a feeling you were close to 'ruddering'. lol:whistle:

What do you teach may I ask? :whistle:

Didn't do much today. Had car washed, stayed at home on laptop + watched Sky, that's all.

I believe the politically-correct term is 'children'. :whistle:

Oh, and the film-watching thing is only so the teachers can have a kip in (relative) peace. :cool:

:laugh:

very good libs.

Spend yesterday making jelly and fruit kebabs after being "volunteered" to cater for my little sisters prom.

Finished my 2nd uni essay today - one question though for uni students: How would i reference this paper using the harvard referencing system? As far as I can see the details needed to do so aren't in there.

Weird drunken night went out with 2 ex work collegues but they never worked together but both worked at the same company but not at the same time. I entroduced them at my going away 15 months ago but the last month they have hooked up. It Is really weird as i love them both but to see them together is weird but great a i get to see them both.

Also had a kissing contest with a lesbian mate of mine in front of her GF which was funny

Guest Mee-9

Pissing out Jaager after a good night out :) Had a hangover all day.

Shitting out Jager more like. Makes you have right beer poo.

Going on holiday for two weeks tomorrow.

1st day of the holidays and I did f-all. Got up at 11 then got a new phone which was good and watched The Open and Tour de France all day. Hope every day's as good as this.

Its not trust me.

As soon as you get pubes its downhill from there

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

Its not trust me.

As soon as you get pubes its downhill from there

It's all downhill as soon as you hit that age. Goodbye Childhood, Hello Mansize Kleenex tissues.

Eh? I normally get humour like that but that's just got right over my head.

I was commenting on the joys of childhood and the shitness of life after puberty. your going thru it now so im sure you can relate ?

• Like 1