Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Take a break buddy, just chill for a period of time. Go on a cheap holiday, wherever it is, for a week or two and then when you go back you will feel like a new guy. Keep your head up mate!

Haha, just read this. I've ended up doing exactly what you suggested. :)

AFL banter!

All about Essendon, the mighty Bombers! :fc: We can make a top 8 finish this year!

No chance will drop out of the 8 next weekend as the Saints are bringing back there '09-'10 form won 6 of our last 9 only lost to the 3 of the top 4 sides in that run and 3 winable games coming up.

No chance will drop out of the 8 next weekend as the Saints are bringing back there '09-'10 form won 6 of our last 9 only lost to the 3 of the top 4 sides in that run and 3 winable games coming up.

:scarf::chant:

Just spent the weekend in Hammerwich,(Birmingham) with friends,the diet was going so well.curry,and beer Friday,fry up, KFC,BBQ,beers saturday,fry up and roast Sunday.i should have walked back!

There's always time to start back onto the diet again... :whistle:

Day was ok went for an early morning run with the dog then did the silly thing by going into the shop looking for the NOTW and not realising its finished.

Had a sunday lunch went for a walk round the local park.

Had a bit of the old hows ya father.

Monged out on the sofa watching lost in space then watched a few episodes of the new Doctor Who series.

All in all a good day

Birthday today.. Lovely roast dinner, home made card from the kids (wont let them buy one), watched golf, washed up and now having a nice glass of rose`.

Happy Birthday. :beer:

Been informed that I need both of my front tyres changing despite thinking they're alright. CBA to go out just yet, it's heaving it down.