Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My day was ok up until my missus decided to inform me that her ex boyfriend had been in touch on Facebook and had asked to meet up for a catch up.

Ive been told that he wasn't that nice to her and to be quite honest if i ever saw him id actually kill the little skag headed chav ****in twat.

but the missus is actually considering meeting up with him as she says 'Its Been 10 years'

but the way she slagged him off when we first got together the things he has done it beggars belief that she would want to 'Chat' with him again <_< :angry:

My day was ok up until my missus decided to inform me that her ex boyfriend had been in touch on Facebook and had asked to meet up for a catch up.

Ive been told that he wasn't that nice to her and to be quite honest if i ever saw him id actually kill the little skag headed chav ****in twat.

but the missus is actually considering meeting up with him as she says 'Its Been 10 years'

but the way she slagged him off when we first got together the things he has done it beggars belief that she would want to 'Chat' with him again <_< :angry:

Dangerous!

Could be that she's wanting you to put your foot down and tell her 'no'. She wouldn't be the first woman to 'test' her other half in the hope some jealous arises... it can be quite flattering to see your bloke get a bit defensive :dunno:

could be testing you,but seems a bit of a cruel way do do so in my opinion,she should let bygones be bygones,he had his chance and by the sounds of it fooked it up in a big way,she should tell him to crawl back under his rock and take him off facebook,although you suggesting this could make you sound like a control freak.its a toughie pal,but i hope you sort it out without too much stress.

Don`t let this happen... How would she like it if you met up with one of your old flames ?

The "its been 10 years" line is bullshit..

Foot down mate.. Foot down.. RIGHT DOWN..

We were talking about it earlier and i got quite agitated and decided to go for a 'walk' came back half hour later and we had a chat

I told her what i thaught of the scrawny shit and said that if he tried anything remotely suspicious id and i quote 'Rip his cunting throat out' she then proceeded to show me the FB messages and txt messages he had sent her. She had replied quite honestly by saying that she was in a new relationship and was happy etc etc.

To which his reply was the past doesnt matter ive changed and will treat you with respect blah blah blah she starte bawling her eyes out saying she didnt need this crap and why when she was so happy did he have to rear his ugly head.

Suffice to say i took the phone number from her mobile and sent a txt of my own......... Yet to receive a reply.

Say no man. Just be firm with this one. Say you do not for one minute feel happy with this. Hope everything goes ok bud.

We were talking about it earlier and i got quite agitated and decided to go for a 'walk' came back half hour later and we had a chat

I told her what i thaught of the scrawny shit and said that if he tried anything remotely suspicious id and i quote 'Rip his cunting throat out' she then proceeded to show me the FB messages and txt messages he had sent her. She had replied quite honestly by saying that she was in a new relationship and was happy etc etc.

To which his reply was the past doesnt matter ive changed and will treat you with respect blah blah blah she starte bawling her eyes out saying she didnt need this crap and why when she was so happy did he have to rear his ugly head.

Suffice to say i took the phone number from her mobile and sent a txt of my own......... Yet to receive a reply.

Nice one mate. Sometimes people just want to cause aggro to people. I can only imagine what the text consisted of! Head up pal.

Dont give him the chance.....

I live down the road from Midway... I can send a few "boys" round to sort him out if you want.. lol

HAHA just got a reply it reads :

'Who da fuk iz dis' :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Haha! Ring him buddy. Speak your mind. Absolutely lay into him with words.

He sounds like an intelligent one!

Dont give him the chance.....

I live down the road from Midway... I can send a few "boys" round to sort him out if you want.. lol

lol it wouldnt take many boys to sort this scrawny shit out thanks anyway midway is the new east end of london lol

Haha! Ring him buddy. Speak your mind. Absolutely lay into him with words.

He sounds like an intelligent one!

I txt him saying that we have a person in common that i will move heaven and earth to protect from. Also said that he should think twice about who he tries to chat up on FB.

Lets see if he clicks.

I txt him saying that we have a person in common that i will move heaven and earth to protect from. Also said that he should think twice about who he tries to chat up on FB.

Lets see if he clicks.

Good way to play it. I bet he's kacking it. Wonder what he would put back. He's dug a deep hole for himself!

THE BATTLE OF MIDWAY!

Think your other half backs you mate,the only thing she shouldnt have done is entertain any conversation with her ex when he gave it the big un.

lol

She is the forgiving type tho and yes was naive by talking to him but i cant critisise her for being friendly.

She is the love of my life and id do anything to protect her this caveman macho thing is quite enjoyable lol