Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol

She is the forgiving type tho and yes was naive by talking to him but i cant critisise her for being friendly.

She is the love of my life and id do anything to protect her this caveman macho thing is quite enjoyable lol

Good for you pal,i like your honesty,not many like to share their feelings.im sure you have nothing to worry about,just be there for your girlfriend and let her know you are there for her if she is upset by it all :thumbup:

Good for you pal,i like your honesty,not many like to share their feelings.im sure you have nothing to worry about,just be there for your girlfriend and let her know you are there for her if she is upset by it all :thumbup:

Cheers ive always been surprised by how she makes me feel suppose its millenia of gene programming kicking in that i feel so damn protective of her.

My day was ok up until my missus decided to inform me that her ex boyfriend had been in touch on Facebook and had asked to meet up for a catch up.

Ive been told that he wasn't that nice to her and to be quite honest if i ever saw him id actually kill the little skag headed chav ****in twat.

but the missus is actually considering meeting up with him as she says 'Its Been 10 years'

but the way she slagged him off when we first got together the things he has done it beggars belief that she would want to 'Chat' with him again <_< :angry:

Get him back on the skag, leave some on his doorstep to.ponder over.

The laptop/phone he is.using to talk to your old woman with will be long gone within a few hours.

Problem solved.

Got a job from today until Friday working on the tills in my Step-Father's Pharmacy to cover a worker who's ill. 9:00-17:30.

Willing to take it to cover up too much free time I'm having at the moment. Applied for a part-time job at the Marriott Hotel and got a email just this morning saying my application is being reviewed. :fc:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Got a job from today until Friday working on the tills in my Step-Father's Pharmacy to cover a worker who's ill. 9:00-17:30.

Willing to take it to cover up too much free time I'm having at the moment. Applied for a part-time job at the Marriott Hotel and got a email just this morning saying my application is being reviewed. :fc:

HEADLINES

Rich kids family disown him after methadone hell!

One family member who wished not to be named said" He had it all,a butler,a box at LCFC even a pony,now all he does is look for his next fix,he has sold all the silver,the wine cellar is empty,we have even paid people to worry for us.we are down to our last 10 million,we are on the breadline"

• Like 3

HEADLINES

Rich kids family disown him after methadone hell!

One family member who wished not to be named said" He had it all,a butler,a box at LCFC even a pony,now all he does is look for his next fix,he has sold all the silver,the wine cellar is empty,we have even paid people to worry for us.we are down to our last 10 million,we are on the breadline"

:laugh:

Wymsey - Congrats.

Got up, did the first coat of new paint on one of my bedroom walls and then went off to work.

Got back from work and had a quality dinner, just relaxing now.

Be exactly same tomorrow I imagine, hopefully go out on my bike for a ride in the morning though :thumbup:

Knackered staying up all night drinking Fosters and watching the tour de france is starting to have an effect on my ability to drag myself out of bed for work after only a few hours sleep.

I forget if I Facebooked you earlier, I couldn't see straight.

So if i didn't, happy birthday Roo, hope you get plastered tonight! :)

I forget if I Facebooked you earlier, I couldn't see straight.

So if i didn't, happy birthday Roo, hope you get plastered tonight! :)

Yeah you wrote Happy Birthday Dickhead pretty approriate lol

Fair chance i will be plastered most of the weekend, Argentinan restaurant for dinner, tomorrow pubage with some of my oldest mates, Friday Frothies and Footy, Saturday a Limo winery/pub/brewery crawl and then hit the pubs. Sunday sesh locally and then rest for another working week.

Fair chance i will be plastered most of the weekend, Argentinan restaurant for dinner, tomorrow pubage with some of my oldest mates, Friday Frothies and Footy, Saturday a Limo winery/pub/brewery crawl and then hit the pubs. Sunday sesh locally and then rest for another working week.

Well you did blank me at the footy.

Got it all planned out, you might be a bit sore Monday!

Here's a site you may want to think about visiting soon mate. lol

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Yesterday was Foxy Jr's birthday. Both Ms Foxy and I had to work <_< but we'd a great day when we got home. Filled him full of homemade cake and let him run about outside with my mum and dad.

I'm actually scared to kip, it's ****ed my head right up.

Had a ****ed up dream about some girl falling off a cliff and dying in front of me which was strange enough but then when I 'woke up' from that dream I had my first ever experience of sleep paralysis. ****ing terrifying. I had my eyes open but couldn't move my body, couldn't shout, as melodramatic as it sounds I thought I was dead.

Fuuuuuck letting that happen again, gonna stay awake forever from now.

I'm actually scared to kip, it's ****ed my head right up.

Had a ****ed up dream about some girl falling off a cliff and dying in front of me which was strange enough but then when I 'woke up' from that dream I had my first ever experience of sleep paralysis. ****ing terrifying. I had my eyes open but couldn't move my body, couldn't shout, as melodramatic as it sounds I thought I was dead.

Fuuuuuck letting that happen again, gonna stay awake forever from now.

Sounds ****ed up mate!

What happened with the paralysis? Wear off after abit?....... Abit like morning glory? ;)

Sounds ****ed up mate!

What happened with the paralysis? Wear off after abit?....... Abit like morning glory? ;)

It was weird, I had to use like my whole body's strength to move and then after a few minutes I managed to sit up and I suddenly snapped out of it.

Even though I'm fairly sure it's just psychological it's terrifying because as the time I thought I was going to be stuck like that!