Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm actually scared to kip, it's ****ed my head right up.

Had a ****ed up dream about some girl falling off a cliff and dying in front of me which was strange enough but then when I 'woke up' from that dream I had my first ever experience of sleep paralysis. ****ing terrifying. I had my eyes open but couldn't move my body, couldn't shout, as melodramatic as it sounds I thought I was dead.

Fuuuuuck letting that happen again, gonna stay awake forever from now.

I used to get it loads when I was younger . Woke up one morning convinced I'd had a stroke cos I couldn't move & my talking was all over the shop (sounded like Zippy with the zip done up). I went back sleep & woke up fine a little later, then convinced myself it was a dream so as not to worry about it.

My mum said they were sleep demons trying to get out....I think that's a load of bob.

Oh....and my day has been fine...thank you.

Had a ****ed up dream about some girl falling off a cliff and dying in front of me which was strange enough but then when I 'woke up' from that dream I had my first ever experience of sleep paralysis. ****ing terrifying. I had my eyes open but couldn't move my body, couldn't shout, as melodramatic as it sounds I thought I was dead.

It happened to me a few times about 2 or 3 years ago, scary as fook isn't it. All you can do is just wait for it to wear off. I was told if i wake up suddenly, e.g. an alarm then it wont happen, but if i just ease out of sleep by my bodys own accord then it is likely to happen again, but hasn't happened since the first couple of times. Also i had mine whilst i was having really bad headaches/migrane and was told that may be the cause.

I've not encountered sleep paralysis but I did once wake up and genuinely thought I was about to die.

Could hear a train in my head and thought it was about to smash through my house and kill me. Heart was racing and I was so convinced I actually said a couple of words.

Noise passed, heart slowed and went back to sleep. Sounds stupid but I was sure. Weird.

I decided to clean the oven.

The top oven/grill had two glass plates and the outer plate had run marks on it, so I unscrewed it.

It fell apart and I spent a good time putting it back together again. You can't imagine how frustating it is to be holding something together with both hands and trying to tell someone who is profoundly deaf (in this case, my wife) that you need her to hold one side for a sec so you can grab the screwdriver, when she's not looking cos she's too busy making sure the other side lines up correctly. Much waggling of foot trying to get her attention.

I think I put it back together correctly... had to take it apart and try again after a failed first attempt.

I'm never cleaning anything ever again!

Checked emails and a lady messaged me saying I got an interview with her a week next Monday and said that my CV was the strongest of more than 100 for the job I applied for in sales and marketing. Fvcking well happy.

Trav, ovens can be a nightmare to clean, especially when the insides of it are burnt and rusty in parts.... (Whilst at Uni halls)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Checked emails and a lady messaged me saying I got an interview with her a week next Monday and said that my CV was the strongest of more than 100 for the job I applied for in sales and marketing. Fvcking well happy.

Trav, ovens can be a nightmare to clean, especially when the insides of it are burnt and rusty in parts.... (Whilst at Uni halls)

A big pat on the back mate(to your multi tasking butler) good luck :thumbup:

Are you sure your butler didn't use the ink and quill method to write your CV mate?

What company is this at Wymes? :whistle:

oh my god, last night I was in the pub, and my mates dropped a massive bombshell, apparently a lad who we went to school with, and we were also good mates with has been arrested for having indecent pics and conversations with underage girls on his laptop, I called bullshit but just done a quick google of his name and it came up with the mercury article on the subject straight away!! Just goes to show that you never really know someone!! Irritatingly he managed to get away with just 36 hrs community service because they blamed it on "depression" - can't say I agree with his at all, I have another friend who got 50 hrs just for having a tool in the cab of his transit van rather than in the back!! Admittedly it was a machete but he uses it for work!!

The 5 day birthday celebrations ended last night.

Friday went to the footy 4 of us and only 2 of us got in as my mates were drunk as hell. The bloke that ended up drinking with til 530am was a bloke i meet that night so was a random night and ended up crashing on his hotel room floor for 2 hours then went home.

Limo pub crawl yesterday was quality one of the best days ever, except may have pissed off an old mate of mine by kissing the girl he is sort of seeing. But all the other boys loved me work as she is smoking hot. Feeling very fragile this morning but worth it

A lad at work,who lets just say to be polite is thick,really makes me laugh(he does not mean to) he calls Avatar .Abattoir.Anyway he was a comedy genius the other day.My dad died of cancer a few months back and he had loads of tools in one of his outbuildings in the garden,i mentioned that he had a tool for doing woodwork joints.He said "what sort of joints,rigamortis joints" when i said to him dont you mean a mortice joint,he said" whats rigamortis then" i said "what my dad had" he looked blank,i didnt have the heart to explain as he wasnt taking the piss(i assume he wasnt).i shouldnt laugh but i nearly soiled my pants! :crylaugh:

Edited by cambridgefox