Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bert - condolences to you and yours.

We're in Oxford at the mo and looking through photos from Ms Foxy and my wedding. Fuck me we were wasted. We drank 6 bottles of champers between the 4 of us and then Ms Foxy and I tanked two Es each. Great wedding night.

Won a competition to train with the St. Kilda AFL team got a free jersey scarf, hat. Tour round the new state of the art training facilty meet the players, coaches watched them train, then i trained. Then got provided an awesome meal with a few frothies. Even had a photo with the famous 1966 premiership cup. Makes you realise how much prepration goes in to a professional team they do 10 hours a week on just video annaylis and even have a bloke who is full time up in a cherry picker taping there training sessions so they can review that. Was a great day topped off by catching up to see one of my fav bands.

Another sizeable win and we could be up to 6th after this weekend :thumbup:

A few teams are starting to get a little worried about the team that were in the last 2 GF's

Whatever bitch :P

Edited by FoxyPV

• 2 weeks later...

Got all cheery first thing when I checked my email and found I'd got through to the online test for a job I'd applied for, did it just now and it was incredibly easy, but I bombed at it. All stuff I'd have been able to do with my eyes closed straight out of uni, but all the stuff I've been doing for the past few years means I've forgotten loads of the basics so I blatantly won't get an interview :(

I spent 4 hours in meetings this morning <_< then had a race to get all my work done before I had a surprise interview about a training position that I voiced an interest in 6 months ago. :angry:

I spent 4 hours in meetings this morning <_< then had a race to get all my work done before I had a surprise interview about a training position that I voiced an interest in 6 months ago. :angry:

hope you got on okay buddy? if you still want the position?

im just about to leave for work for another 12 hour minimum shift, i did 12.5 hours yesterday and 14 hours the day before, oh well got to get on with it i suppose

It was grand. I got an email yesterday about it but I thought that it was talking about the training I wanted to get!

Still interested.

One of the question was "How do you think your colleagues view you?" I wanted to say I don't really give a **** what they think of me but had to tone it down to boring work based answer.

Cramped!The wife has taken the kids camping to Thetford Forest with 4 other families and needed my car for all the kit.Used her car, now im a big twat and got the mini,i was seriously going to put the roof down for a bit of space.walked into 1 customers and he said he wanted a wash and blow dry as i was in a hairdressers car.i did point out that because of his lack of hair it would only take a minute.

Got a chinese(diet going well)

Packet of fags(banned in the week)

2 pear ciders

Watched the end of cricket and watching football

and didnt have to watch Eastenders!

It was grand. I got an email yesterday about it but I thought that it was talking about the training I wanted to get!

Still interested.

One of the question was "How do you think your colleagues view you?" I wanted to say I don't really give a **** what they think of me but had to tone it down to boring work based answer.

isnt that the way lol, i know exactly what you mean, i can very very rarely say what i really think at work, its all too pc these days sadly