Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My brother in law's dad died this morning - on his birthday - and this birthday was his 40th - and my sister is due with twins at the end of the month.

Fucking grim.

Sorry to hear that foxy.....and all the best with yr future nephews/nieces.

Is your wife ok Carlito?

thanks for asking buddy, she is a bit better, i actually took her to the game today but i probably shouldnt of (not just because of the result) and she has started doing around 4 to 6 hours a day back at work but i think it will be a couple more weeks before she is back full time.

thanks for asking buddy, she is a bit better, i actually took her to the game today but i probably shouldnt of (not just because of the result) and she has started doing around 4 to 6 hours a day back at work but i think it will be a couple more weeks before she is back full time.

That's nice to hear best wishes for the future :cool:

My brother in law's dad died this morning - on his birthday - and this birthday was his 40th - and my sister is due with twins at the end of the month.

Fucking grim.

Sorry ,i have been away.How sad hope you and the family are coping ok.Best wishes,no age 40 the same age as myself.

had a brilliant night out last night!! Standard morning after chat with mates was really funny and then played a round of golf this afternoon.

Unfortunately played a shit game and was forced to go for a shit in the woods. :ph34r:

Told my sister is in hospital after bleeding last night (she's 36weeks gone with twins) and will be kept in for 48 hours. I was at her husband's dad's funeral mass today and she'll miss the cremation.

On a side note - I fucking hate mass

Told my sister is in hospital after bleeding last night (she's 36weeks gone with twins) and will be kept in for 48 hours. I was at her husband's dad's funeral mass today and she'll miss the cremation.

I was at a funeral today. I hate crematoriums... hideous places. >_<

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Wish your sister well.