Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not bad. Went to a meeting of citizens eye was told my submitted article will be on the website at some point. Opticians for a reference. He told me That I could get a grant towards glases. UJobseekers and wasn't told off. Solicitor called me to confirm that I had a good chance of getting compensation off the National Insurance Fund. A couple of beers then home. Form was in post to sign and return.

Only downside solicitor never put the address in of all to send it to. Have to claim by the 25th but dont know if thats the day I sign and send or the day they receive it. Will have to send it special delivery in the morning. Will cost a few quid but I could be getting 3 grand plus.

Edited by Nightguard

I went into town with me, my grandma and my lil sister, she treated us to a nice pizza express at St Martin's Square. After that I went on my own to hand some CV in town, which I did managed to do some. got home played badmington with my siblings. Had nice spag bol for dinner

Not bad day, to sum up.

Got all cheery first thing when I checked my email and found I'd got through to the online test for a job I'd applied for, did it just now and it was incredibly easy, but I bombed at it. All stuff I'd have been able to do with my eyes closed straight out of uni, but all the stuff I've been doing for the past few years means I've forgotten loads of the basics so I blatantly won't get an interview :(

So somehow, I've got an interview. How, they didn't just file it under useless-under-pressure or all-talk-on-the-cv-no-brains I don't know, but I've got an interview on Friday.

And I'm absolutely terrified.

Due to the distance involved its on Skype as its a first interview, so I'm massively paranoid about that, as I've only had regular face-to-face interviews before.I'm also concerned about loads of other bits where I'm just massively rusty & there's a few bits where that could massively come unstuck.

Weird, when I found out on Friday I was bouncing all over the place, spent the weekend excitedly trying to prepare and now its sinking in and getting all a bit nervous.

Couldn't focus on work today and can't sleep now.

So somehow, I've got an interview. How, they didn't just file it under useless-under-pressure or all-talk-on-the-cv-no-brains I don't know, but I've got an interview on Friday.

And I'm absolutely terrified.

Due to the distance involved its on Skype as its a first interview, so I'm massively paranoid about that, as I've only had regular face-to-face interviews before.I'm also concerned about loads of other bits where I'm just massively rusty & there's a few bits where that could massively come unstuck.

Weird, when I found out on Friday I was bouncing all over the place, spent the weekend excitedly trying to prepare and now its sinking in and getting all a bit nervous.

Couldn't focus on work today and can't sleep now.

Pretty sure I just failed that. Bet I looked right shifty from not looking into the camera right and all the questions were "tell me what you do" type of stuff rather than "give an example of being good in a team" so I found that a bit dodgy etc. etc.- got the impression by about 2 minutes in that I was just a long shot option to even give the interview to and its not payed off. :(

Great week, finally got rid of the v-plates.

Shit day, 5 years since my grandma passed, and i was a grandmas boy ):

Grats on the first hurdle :trumpet:

My Gran's 90 now, she's in great nick at the moment but dreading the day she starts going downhill. 9 years today since my dad passed and you can't help thinking about it. Definitely don't wanna deal with it. :(