Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Your line of thought should be "What would Socceroo Fox say?"

He'd say, "man the **** up and start drinking again!"

Haha too right

Been an amazing weekend, didn't have work on Friday as we had a work lunch. Which was good fun a bit fancy but quality so stayed in the city and did a bit of bar crawling meet up with some ex work mates and shit got very messy but so much fun. Saturday Morning my mate was came over at 11am with frothies in hand so we started early just having a punt and watching the cricket. then went to a mates dad's 50th (free piss was rude not to go) then some how managed to stay out til 4am. Up again at 8am to cook my dad some breaky in bed for fathers day........now i'm done and need rest.

Was up from 130am with FoxyJr on Wednesday night so I was a zombie in work yesterday. He was fine.

Was only up three times last night for about 5 minutes a piece - feel like a new man. Nearly a full night's sleep :scarf:

We've a fitness session tonight which fills me with dread.

oh dear,not my daughters favorite person,playing football in the garden and my 11 yr old girl was in goal ,she isnt too bad, then my 8 yr old flicked it up (by accident i may add.) couldnt resist ,smashed it on the volley,came off my foot a treat,straight between her eyes.claret everywhere.i felt so bad,she reckoned she had blurred vision,whilst my little lad laughed. she is ok now,luckily the wife is out on the lash,so chocolate and staying up late has eased the situation.boy did i whelk it.

oh dear,not my daughters favorite person,playing football in the garden and my 11 yr old girl was in goal ,she isnt too bad, then my 8 yr old flicked it up (by accident i may add.) couldnt resist ,smashed it on the volley,came off my foot a treat,straight between her eyes.claret everywhere.i felt so bad,she reckoned she had blurred vision,whilst my little lad laughed. she is ok now,luckily the wife is out on the lash,so chocolate and staying up late has eased the situation.boy did i whelk it.

lol - brilliant, can't not absolutely hammer it in that situation though can you?

Got a phone call last night form my uncle, saying my grandpa was missing, and had been for 2 days, which is really weird because he's very regimented, plans everything.

Went in the house, nothing missing, all tidy, locked up, car there, but no him.

He's in hospital, he had a heart attack on Thursday night, managed to ring 999 and get himself to hospital.

He's alive, but doesn't remember where he lives, or any phone numbers. He told the nurses he was from Hadley, where he lived for 25 years.

I hate being this side of the world sometimes.

Was it a hospital visit? They can be suspicious these days about anything.

I remember some years ago playing cricket in our hallway and my sister was in the slips. Guess the rest. My mum at that time had to answer awkward questions. Been put off cricket since. Would have been a six if she wasnt in the way, and the walls.

Just had an update.

He had it on the 31st, the anniversary of Grandma's death.

He didn't do anything about it, thought he'd be okay, even played 9 holes of golf on Thursday.

On Thursday night he called the doctors around the corner, told him of the symptoms, doctor told him to come straight away, was put on a machine and then taken to hospital.

Just had an update.

He had it on the 31st, the anniversary of Grandma's death.

He didn't do anything about it, thought he'd be okay, even played 9 holes of golf on Thursday.

On Thursday night he called the doctors around the corner, told him of the symptoms, doctor told him to come straight away, was put on a machine and then taken to hospital.

Hope he gets well soon mate

Was it a hospital visit? They can be suspicious these days about anything.

I remember some years ago playing cricket in our hallway and my sister was in the slips. Guess the rest. My mum at that time had to answer awkward questions. Been put off cricket since. Would have been a six if she wasnt in the way, and the walls.

No,i kept an eye on her and she was fine,thought she might have a shiner this morning but she is fine,know what you mean though,my little lad was only about 18mnths and my daughter pushed him off the corner of the sofa on his head,he was really lethargic so took him to A&E,it was if i had thrown him down the stairs,made me feel uncomfortable,but im sure they have to do it,so wasnt too upset.

Went to Barnsley away, came home, went back to a mates student house thing in Sheffield. Went out around Sheffield, back in, slept abit, left and went to Meadowhall, brought myself a new bus for my cabinet, came home and watched Norwich v West Brom followed by Fulham v Blackburn.

Cracking weekend.