Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My day was good. And then it just got a bit better!

Got a call from 2012 GamesMaker organisation regarding my application. I've been invited for an interview next week and if I'm accepted, I'll be helping out at the Victory Ceremonies! Looking forward to it but already a bit nervous!

What do you want ?... A medal... ;)

Good luck... :fc:

If you get it, maybe you can sing "if you`re watching on the tele you`re a cvnt" :whistle:

Edited by WTF BBQ

Alright, was rather pissed off though when I had a lesson this afternoon and was only straight afterwards it was only for the part-timers despite on my fvcking timetable saying it's for full-timers. :rolleyes: Sat next to a b-e-a-utiful bird though as she was lost and asked me whether this was the correct module lecture. Shame my phone's battery has gone, otherwise I'd ask for her number straightaway. :wub:

Such a waste of my time. B@stards. <_< Felt embarrassed in a way.

Just over an hour until I go to this ale tester, I'll drown sorrows my there. :unsure:

:mad::protest:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Alright, was rather pissed off though when I had a lesson this afternoon and was only straight afterwards it was only for the part-timers despite on my fvcking timetable saying it's for full-timers. :rolleyes: Sat next to a b-e-a-utiful bird though as she was lost and asked me whether this was the correct module lecture. Shame my phone's battery has gone, otherwise I'd ask for her number straightaway. :wub:

Such a waste of my time. B@stards. <_< Felt embarrassed in a way.

Just over an hour until I go to this ale tester, I'll drown sorrows my there. :unsure:

:mad::protest:

Whatever happened to pen and paper?

lol it was computer lab. Didn't had to bring anything eg,pen as the tutor said prior to the session that all information 'will be all on online, on Blackboard.' Couldn't even type her number in and print if I wanted too as I'm not eligible for blinking printing credit yet until next week. Edited by Wymeswold fox

Got into a heated argument with a New - Starter at work about the shit he was spouting about the planets,space the universe etc.

To which his reply was 'I have seen all of brian cox's tv programmes'

to which my reply was 'yeah well ive been studying to be a theoretical physicist for the past 3 years AND ive seen all of Brian Cox's tv programmes'

There endeth the argument

• Like 2

Marvellous day, 4 and a half pints, sunshine all afternoon and got let into live chat for the first time ever.

Saturday however was a low. Had 6 pints and a Chicken Rogan Josh Friday night. Woke up at 6.45 in the AM on Sat and spuked up pilau rice and chicken through my nose for 30 minutes. Then also powerfully spuked air for another hour and had the cold shakes. Not had a sick up for years but that's the price you pay for a big sesh.

Pulled a girl last night but not really sure what happened after that. Highlight is definitely meeting db11 though

All the best with the child maintenance payments for the next 18 years.

I think Fresher week may have been what i got involved with when i was just minding my own buisness in the Walkabout when about 200 people just piled in and got rowdy........so i joined them lol

No internet available round here from about mid-day so I couldn't do my laundry, or keep up with the city game.

Went to the pub, got drunk and watched the football - now sat around watching classic simpsons with jelly beans. biggrin.gif

Does the internet do ya laundry pal?

• Like 1

No, but the genius system they have in place means I have to go on t'internet, put money on a card and then put the card in the machine (in a slot in the machine - not with the clothes) to pay for the machine to work.

Stayed in a lot of Hostels that have that but they normally have a reception that you can go to......annoying when the bar only accepts the pre paid cards and your too pissed to walk to reception.