Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good day.

I entered a TalkSPORT competition a few weeks back online, had to answer who won the Conference last season. All correct answers would be drawn out of a hat and the winner would win season tickets to a non league club of their choice, all you had to do was state which club you wanted them for with your answer.

So today the post arrives, with a parcel from talkSPORt, with two Boston Utd season tickets! didnt know I had won till today when the post came so that is decent news!

Now a season ticket holder at LCFC and Boston!

Good day.

I entered a TalkSPORT competition a few weeks back online, had to answer who won the Conference last season. All correct answers would be drawn out of a hat and the winner would win season tickets to a non league club of their choice, all you had to do was state which club you wanted them for with your answer.

So today the post arrives, with a parcel from talkSPORt, with two Boston Utd season tickets! didnt know I had won till today when the post came so that is decent news!

You should have gone to Cambridge to really piss the Posh fans off.Well done fella.

Well done,road to recovery albeit an arse like a blood orange!

Not even touching sides at some stages. It was brutal. FoxyJr is lucky that he's so ****ing cute or I'd knock his bollox in for giving me this!!! Thank fuck Ms Foxy isn't reading this

Boring. In class learning about pipe sizing for gas appliances. Beer garden weather outside, and I'm stuck in here watching the clock drag counting down to probably the best weekend so far this year. Notts dogs tonight with our footy team, followed by an all day sesh round leicester tomorrow, follwed by a week all inc in Spain. These next 2 hours are going to drag big time.

Good day.

Careful, you'll get branded as mocking other fans

Went Bradgate Park with my wife and took lots of pictures of deer, had a picnic by the river (in the same place we had a picnic when I proposed to her :blush: ) bought a couple of okey cokeys from the okey cokey man (don't think it was El Empty), walked up to Old John and found I'm not as fit as when I used to stride up mountains, then had a pint in The Bradgate (note - NOT the Bradgate Arms. I think everyone calls it that cos the sign outside has a coat of arms on it (or it used to - think it might have changed. Anyway, The Bradgate is in Newtown Linford and The Bradgate Arms is in Cropston - sorted!) and finished off with a look in at Groby Pool.

Nice.

Went Bradgate Park with my wife and took lots of pictures of deer, had a picnic by the river (in the same place we had a picnic when I proposed to her :blush: ) bought a couple of okey cokeys from the okey cokey man (don't think it was El Empty), walked up to Old John and found I'm not as fit as when I used to stride up mountains, then had a pint in The Bradgate (note - NOT the Bradgate Arms. I think everyone calls it that cos the sign outside has a coat of arms on it (or it used to - think it might have changed. Anyway, The Bradgate is in Newtown Linford and The Bradgate Arms is in Cropston - sorted!) and finished off with a look in at Groby Pool.

Nice.

Love it round there Trav, such a nice area. Not that I'm bias or anything :whistle:

My day wasn't that good. Having a bbq now though and on my way to drinking my troubles away.

Back home for the sheep shaggers tomorrow.

Love it round there Trav, such a nice area. Not that I'm bias or anything :whistle:

My day wasn't that good. Having a bbq now though and on my way to drinking my troubles away.

Back home for the sheep shaggers tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll forget your troubles when we smash the sheepshaggers 5-0 tomorrow AJ. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Nice.

Bradgate Park is superb, Groby pool i like also. Today inbetween naps the wife and i took our dog "Duke" up Braunstone Park which is also very beautiful

May watch the game at the Salmon. Its a beer fest weekend. They also will be showing the Tigers game v Bath(?) Not too bothered about the rugby so might turn up about half timer which will enable me tyo research 2/3/4/5 ales and then watch the City game without the need of frequent visists to the bar. (loos is a different story) So if there is a full squad to pick from I see no reason why we should not beat Derby 2-0 or 3-0 or 3-1. Nugent may be back and there have been chances in the last couple of games away so a win is due.