Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Watching a 4-0 win over Derby in a pub having a beer festival? Guess how my day was.. For negatives see next line.

The TV screen was at the side to a temorary bar where beers had been reduced. I was sitting in front of it. There seemed to be a lot of blokes in excess of six foot going to that bar blocking my view. For positives see next line.

Positives: See first line

Edited by Nightguard

IT course at 10.30 to about 12.30 then Age concern maybe to put a couple of ideas forward for perhaps for promoting them as well as helping with my Journalism Course. Not experienced enough to take it on fully by myself but there are people than can help me.

Ok went IT course then writers course then Journalist course so seen enough of computers.

Struggled abit on the IT. Still on word processing and I kept getting things wrong in the 'What do you need to learn section on formatting borders an.

Never used borders and Bulliting much so kept hitting the wrong icon. Got them eventually after loads of practice. Never use short cuts much either and rarely use the cut and paste deleting things a bit at a time. But I have done the first 4 sections without the tasks Working my way through them. Got till the 17th to complete and pass this section. Bit more practice later.

My 8 year old lad coming home and telling me his school has a new vicar called Mary Hairycock,he meant Hancock, either way he found them both amusing, and i tried and failed to keep a straight face while he chortled away repeating both names.Guess who learnt the word cock this term at school!!

i did tell him not to use that word,but he told me he didnt want to go to school because if they say her name in assembly he will just laugh and get in trouble.

Immature little prat.Apologies if anyone has that surname,blame the lad.

Good to hear ^^

I had my GamesMaker interview today at ExCel London. Think it went well, was pretty informal but got told about what our roles might entail should we get through and accepted. Should find out next month, hopefully!

Saw my mate break his arm in 2 places on a trampoline in PE today, felt sick just thinking about. Looked in so much pain.

Oh so you're MattGray97 on Twitter! Ha. Unless you're 2 different people saw the same friend break their arm!