Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty good day. Would have been better had England won, let me down on a £70 accumulator <_<

Bought myself some new clothes and spent the evening hanging around with friends.

Saw something extremely weird but equally awesome in the sky over viccy park earlier. Had a look at some meteorite videos on the internet to try and explain it but nothing comes close. Whatever it was looked awesome, hope i find out what it was.

Going downstairs for breakfast and finding a traffic cone on the table - decent enough night out yesterday.

Also, making a fry-up, under-cooked the sausages, still pink in the middle - covered them in beans to make it possible to eat them. Everyone knows beans kill salmonella, e-coli and all that shit. cool.gif

Going downstairs for breakfast and finding a traffic cone on the table - decent enough night out yesterday.

Also, making a fry-up, under-cooked the sausages, still pink in the middle - covered them in beans to make it possible to eat them. Everyone knows beans kill salmonella, e-coli and all that shit. cool.gif

We got told off for bringing back a cone and trolley :o

We got told off for bringing back a cone and trolley :o

good work.

Can't remember much of last night - just one chap's pre-drinking involving an entire bottle of vodka - he hurled it after the first club - we were only in there for 1 drink (well I had two, the rest had one because they're slow ass drinkers).

Oh and there was a creepy bloke offering people cologne in the bogs of the second night club.

Visited the Raw brewery in Stavely Derbyshire. Very interesting talk from the owner who took us through the brewing process from start to finish. I knew it was complex but it sounded a lot more scientific than i had thought. Cant remember it all now. And we helped ourselves to some beer in a barrel.

We then visited a couple of pubs. Had vouchers for two pints and a chip cob was included in the trip price. Cost £25. Went back to the Salmon. Had another pint. Got home somehow. Fell asleep in my chair. Woke up about 1am so went bed and when I got up the Foxestalk was open on the joke thread. So not a bad day really.

Headed to the sports pitches for the first match of the new 6-a-side season last night, had been looking forward to it all week. But before even warming up or anything I started feeling really bad, some really weird horrible symptoms I'd never felt before - got so bad the people there called an ambulance, paramedics said that it was most likely a panic / anxiety attack :dunno: Never had anything similar before and was a deeply unpleasant experience, and meant I missed the match :( So guess that counts as a bad day...

Anyone had anything similar in the past, just out of curiosity?

Edited by lcfcadam

Headed to the sports pitches for the first match of the new 6-a-side season last night, had been looking forward to it all week. But before even warming up or anything I started feeling really bad, some really weird horrible symptoms I'd never felt before - got so bad the people there called an ambulance, paramedics said that it was most likely a panic / anxiety attack :dunno: Never had anything similar before and was a deeply unpleasant experience, and meant I missed the match :( So guess that counts as a bad day...

Anyone had anything similar in the past, just out of curiosity?

Anxiety and Stress - oh yes not very pleasant at all, had a 2 day stay in hospital a couple of years ago when they thought i might be having a heart attack at first and it turned out (to be stress and anxiety only) after 2 days of the doc sticking needles in my main artery in my wrists re oxygen in blood level tests (if youve ever had that blood test you know about it, let alone 11 times in 2 days). All in all a very sad period of my life (alot of personal reasons behind it) and very confusing at the time. Hope you feel better soon buddy

Edited by Carlito's Way

Quiet. Been revising for my IT course most of it. Got stuck on creating labels keep getting one question wrong and I cant see where.

Just switched the TV on and Robbie Savage was on. Turned the sound off but he just smiled and hugged his partner so must be through to the next stage. Going to catch up on last nights viewing now. If their was anything on.

I bumped into a couple in Bangkok in April who were lost ,got chatting,not only lived near me(30 miles) but were going to the same hotel in Koh Samui(only 70 cottages) how weird.

They came round for lunch today(nice beef wellington)good laugh, drank too much and ogled at his Aston Martin DB9.Chatted about football and paid homage to CP,he is a Charlton fan.

Was in Liverpool on Friday and Saturday for a stag. Can't remember very much except some bird asking the stag did he crywank? and asking some randomers where I could get a kebab whilst dressed like a priest.

Paintballing the next morning was ****ing grim - an hour's bus ride and running about hungover, getting shot and wearing a ****ing helmet didn't ease the hangover. It was awesome craic though - covered in bruises.

Came home on Saturday night to FoxyJr being really ill. Back with a bump.

Had a quality weekend, on sat I did the mens health survival of the fittest race in notts - one of the obsticals was running up and down the stairs in the forest ground, you can be assured I gave it the treatment it deserved.

Then just hung out with a few mates from aaaages ago and had a really good laugh today.

Now I'm on a proper downer it's all over and I've got an assessment tomorrow morning for my course and if I fail it's £150 for a re-sit

Went Argos. Bought a cheapish digital camera Vivitar Vivcam 7024 7 pixel. Got that plus a 4mb card and 8 batteries around £30.

Cant really afford that but fed up carrying my old heavy Zenith around. I could have used my phone I suppose.

Then went to Age Concern for a meal. A wierd old chap on the same table. Kept going on about the lck of salt on the table and studying a receipt from Weatherspoons. Then when I was looking at the instructions for my camera he spilled his tea/coffee and pointed at me whe a woman came across to clean the table.

Then went to the Age Concern writers' club.

After that went to Humberstone Gate to have a lookaround the launch of Leicester Dpeaks. Took a few pictures filmed someone with my new camera making a speech. Finish the film in my Zenith. Then finished up with a couple of pints. Bit of a boring day really. Nothing interesting to talk about.

Well this morning got off to a cracking start the Missus woke me up with poached eggs on toast with black coffee and orange juice. Then she gave me an epic blow job, Plus said that she was treating me to lunch at The Chesterfield 'Our Local'.

Had said meal then was back at work for a few hours when we found out we had won a new contract that would create 200 jobs in the local area.

Got home to find the missus cooking my fave meal Fish pie with mash and veg and a nice few bottles of Directors Courage.

I sense she may be after something lol