Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just spent 6 hours on facebook chat with a girl who I turned down on her bed the other night because I have a girlfriend. :unsure:

Turned her down or couldn't get it up.

Just got to get thru work then a boys weekend interstate to watch Harry Kewell smash the scum and get coins thrown at us, then the races the Saturday so pumped. Not looking forward to the mandator skulling of a pint before we board our plane at 7am.

Just spent 6 hours on facebook chat with a girl who I turned down on her bed the other night because I have a girlfriend. :unsure:

Tonight I spent an hour and half on the phone to my girlfriend, getting on great as usual, only to get a text after saying 'this isn't working, I can't handle the distance, don't make this difficult."

Not happy about it but I'm not going to get in an uphill struggle to make her change her mind. Girls that moan about guys take the decent ones for granted at some point or another, and its for that reason I've not got myself worked up about it. There'll be others.

Tonight I spent an hour and half on the phone to my girlfriend, getting on great as usual, only to get a text after saying 'this isn't working, I can't handle the distance, don't make this difficult."

Not happy about it but I'm not going to get in an uphill struggle to make her change her mind. Girls that moan about guys take the decent ones for granted at some point or another, and its for that reason I've not got myself worked up about it. There'll be others.

Goddamn I like your attitude! :thumbup:

Are you just "friends"? lol Either put up or shut upas you're stringing both your gf and this other girl along.

My team won the league and championship double last night. :scarf:

You've never seen people so underwhelmed winning a trophy.

Good lad :appl:

:appl:

Queer :ph34r:

Joke

Well, firstly my day so far is ok, but the night before wasn't so good.

Firstly I had a rugby initiation which is never good :/

Secondly we had to dress as babies with only nappies, (well adult incontinence pads). And start drinking about 5.00pm and I was wasted by about 7.00pm

Then at some point we were in a pub and got my nappy ripped off, so i had to run home naked and i was about 40 yards away from my student house and the police caught me :(

Thus I was given a fine after being taken to the police station which will now set me back £80

Let this be a warning to others if they have to go out and do stupid stuff like this. A damaged ego and bank balance is not cool.

So that was my day/ night.

Secondly we had to dress as babies with only nappies, (well adult incontinence pads). And start drinking about 5.00pm and I was wasted by about 7.00pm

Then at some point we were in a pub and got my nappy ripped off, so i had to run home naked and i was about 40 yards away from my student house and the police caught me :(

Thus I was given a fine after being taken to the police station which will now set me back £80

Let this be a warning to others if they have to go out and do stupid stuff like this. A damaged ego and bank balance is not cool.

:crylaugh:

Brilliant

At least you didn't have to do the crack of doom. Every cloud.

decent night - at least you didn't have to do a death shot.

Finished the tasks and assignments of my IT course on word processing. Tomorrow a mock then proper exam. Then next week it'll be the spreadsheet section. Not really looking forward to that Its all formulas and maths and stuff. Not really had to use it.

I saved part of one test onto a storage memory stick when I got to the place it wouldnt work. So had to start the section from the start. Tried the stick on my laptop and its dead. No flashing light, Had quite a bit of stuff on it. All the stuff from my book that was put on PDF. Have copies but not all PDF.

What a great attitude to have but ****ing difficult - took me way to long to get over my ex - the now desise ridden whore bag

My daughter has just started senior school,luckily she is fairly level headed,bright and has got some good friends.Yesterday some lad in her class stole someones phone, at break time she couldnt find the owner so confronted the lad who stole it,he had at this point sold it!instead of again finding the person who owned it,miss Marple found out who had bought it,and confronted them,they went mad and smashed it by stamping on it,at this point she told a teacher.After 2 breaks of snitch by the group of boys,she went up to the boys and said"who the hell do you think you are,i dont know you,dont care about you and your names dont bother me" it stopped.

Now i know she has got a lot to learn and should have just told the owner and let them deal with it,but i was proud how she stuck up for herself in front of older lads.The school want to get the police in involved a bit of an over reaction i think as i dont want my daughter dragged in if the situation escalates.Surely a note to the parents and a new phone.What do people think?