Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well done nighty -

I have had the healthiest day of my life - got up, went to the gym and had a good workout - did a load of bits and bobs in town, went for a run then this evening went for a swim and got invited to play a game of football at at margerets so grabbed the bobby dazzlers and went for a kick about.

But the most important thin is I haven't eaten any shit today either - even turned down a pint! Absolutely knackered now though

Edit: also I spoke the the manager at my gym and he said I can do work experience there on the 'off weeks' of my personal training course and there's a job waiting for me when (not if!) I qualify at Christmas

Edited by blue-army-andy

Long weekend was bloody amazing, Had a 5 star apartment with a massive balcony and great weather. We took a 1000 supporters over there and it looked quality non stop singing from the pub at 3pm until about 10pm after the match. The home supporters were feral as you are segrigated but the que for beer and toilets are not.....copped so many kidney punches it wasn't funny but was still a quality night. Then backed it up by suiting up for the races the next day.

Highlight was meeting all the players including the main man Harry Kewell.

:(

Sorry to hear that Jack

Ta, got it Thursday afternoon, which is quite convenient because id already booked 5 days off work for my holiday starting Thursday so i don't have to take any more time off hopefully. Proper shitting myself though, never had to have anything done before and am not the most confident with hospitals and stuff like that, especially when they tell you there's a chance that you could lose vision in your eye <_<

Just one of those things though, not much i can do about it now.

I'm sure ill be posting a lot on Friday and Saturday because i cant imagine there is much to do In hospital for two days, will need to try and get a radio stream on my phone for Saturdays game aswell. :devil:

Edited by Jackirius

Ta, got it Thursday afternoon, which is quite convenient because id already booked 5 days off work for my holiday starting Thursday so i don't have to take any more time off hopefully. Proper shitting myself though, never had to have anything done before and am not the most confident with hospitals and stuff like that, especially when they tell you there's a chance that you could lose vision in your eye <_<

Just one of those things though, not much i can do about it now.

I'm sure ill be posting a lot on Friday and Saturday because i cant imagine there is much to do In hospital for two days, will need to try and get a radio stream on my phone for Saturdays game aswell. :devil:

Good luck... :fc:

Just realising I'm getting old. I have an aching shoulder. Been getting worse the lat few weeks. seeing the doc at 10 this morning. I know its being clamped down on but I wonder if I can go on the sick as well as JSA. Its not stopping me from typing but lifting heavy things may make it worse. The ache is on the same side a the wrist I broke last year.

Strange I can only make an appointment for on the same day. You usually have to book a week ahead..

So will be busy today. Doc at 10, IT 10:30, writers clup 1:30 and Journalist course at 3pm.

Had training last night followed by a video session analysing previous performances (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz) then our manager sprung on us that we've training tonight as well. Ms Foxy was extremely pleased at hearing that news <_<

In work bored ****less.

Went to the Doctor. Was put on antibiotics. Got to drink plenty of liiquids and exercise my arm. I;m in the pub now.

On Co/codanol. Side effects tiredness and contapatiopn. Well listening to the City match won't help if its anything like Sunday's. Got to have a lhigh fibre diet. Just had a tin of Muliganny (Sp) soup and two bread rolls.. Can't even hold my arm out straight. Never realised it had got so bad. If I had been in work I may have not gone. Partly went because I wanted my replacement medical card signed and had to make an appointment so I mentioned my shoulder. Thought I may be put down as unable to work rather than unable to find work.

In the end I saw a locom not my doctor so I will have to visit again.

One of the doctors name at the Centre is Docrat. Good name for a doctor.

Edited by Nightguard
  • Like 1

Went to the Doctor. Was put on antibiotics. Got to drink plenty of liiquids and exercise my arm. I;m in the pub now.On Co/codanol. Side effects tiredness and contapatiopn. Well listening to the City match won't help if its anything like Sunday's. Got to have a lhigh fibre diet. Just had a tin of Muliganny (Sp) soup and two bread rolls.. Can't even hold my arm out straight. Never realised it had got so bad. If I had been in work I may have not gone. Partly went because I wanted my replacement medical card signed and had to make an appointment so I mentioned my shoulder. Thought I may be put down as unable to work rather than unable to find work.

In the end I saw a locom not my doctor so I will have to visit again.

One of the doctors name at the Centre is Docrat. Good name for a doctor.

I don't think the Doc means those fluids lol

2nd Flu in 6 weeks is giving me the Brad Pitts