Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Stop trying to get birthday wishes you heartless supporter...i've already wished you a happy birthday and one is enough :angry:

I'm not you Victor-disabled, it's a How Was Your Day reply. My day, was good, and I explained why.

Not bad. Doing better with the spreadsheet part of my IT course than I thought I would. Just one more task an assignment, and a project before I can put in for the exam. You can take as many mock exams as you want and allowed 3 attempts at the real one. Still got over a week for my target of Nov 2nd I think it is.

Renewed my half-price unemployed buspass. Forgot about it. It expired over a week ago and was only pointed out yesterday by a bus driver.

I may want some guinea pigs/victims to practice doing a graph. Just a simple one maybe working out the average age on here.

I'll do it over the weekend. I'll start a new thread if I think of something. Maybe one listing the City optimists and pesimists

Looking for a thread but in the search I cannot put in words of less than 3 letters. I think the title is 'How old are you?' which makes the search vertually impossible. Sure it was also a poll. I was going to use it to practice doing a chart in Exel.

I will have to think of something else.

About completed my spreadsheet part of my course. Just the project to do then mock exams before the real thing. Done better than I thought. In the Q/A sections got good scores. 8.5-10 out of 9 and 10.

Also had a phone call about a job I sent an email for. Its only a part time job. Four hours Sat and Sun mornings litter picking on St Georges Retail Park. Meeting someone at 2.30pm tomorrow. Think its an informal meeting. Got my IT course then going up to the VAL Centre for a chat with someone so dont know what to wear. Dont have a suit. Just black trousers and a black coat suit of a match. Meeting outside Wickkes so I assume the bloke will just be showing me what I would have to do. Dont think it would be a job with a lot of applicants. But its some kind of work.

Not sure how it will affect my JSA. Only 8 hours. Dont know if there is a chance to do more hours but I would like to wait until I have finished my course. I'm sure they will appreciate that.

Just realised it wasnt an email application. I telephoned last wed or thurs. A woman promised a return call.

Edited by Nightguard

Is this gaelic? What standard do you play at?

Yep. We're a pretty good senior team. We won the All Ireland in 2010.

We play the current All Ireland holders on Sunday (who beat us last year) and who are the most successful club team in Ireland.

The winner of this match will be the bookies' favourites to win Ulster but, given the rest of the teams who have progressed from their counties, that's a tad presumptive.

Did the spreadsheet project today. Struggled halfway the formulas were not coming up right. Sure I had it right. Turns out there was data in another cell mucking it up. So had to save it. This made me late for my voluntary appointment at VAL

Went for an interview for a litter picker at St. Georges retail Park. It was pretty informal. The bloke said he has had quite a few apply. Its only eight hours a week. He said he had another four to see after me so not as hopeful as I was. He seemed impressed that I was doing an IT course and said I should finish it. I said I was willing to do more hours after I had done it.

When I spoke how I left my last job he said it was wrong and I should have been allowed to transfer over my employment. So if a boss says it I must have a reasonable case at the tribunal. He says he has someone doing Mon-Fri who has been doing seven days. He wants a quick start maybe Saturday and I will receive a call if successful.

If nothing else its something to tell them at the job centre.

Yep. We're a pretty good senior team. We won the All Ireland in 2010.

We play the current All Ireland holders on Sunday (who beat us last year) and who are the most successful club team in Ireland.

The winner of this match will be the bookies' favourites to win Ulster but, given the rest of the teams who have progressed from their counties, that's a tad presumptive.

St. Galls?

Not a lot happened. Writers club then Journalist Course. No IT today fully booked up in the morning and couldnt make it in the afternoon

Will finish the spreadsheet project tomorrow, then a mock exam and maybe book the proper one for next Monday. See how I do Thursday in the mock and may redo it Friday to make sure.

Yep. Naomh Gall abu

Always nice to have another Gaelic player on here!

Represented Warwickshire Under 16s at the under 16s feile in Cavan a couple of years back. Loved playing it but haven't played for a while now, bust my fingers no end of times lol

Edited by Father Ted