Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Always nice to have another Gaelic player footballer on here!

Represented Warwickshire Under 16s at the under 16s feile in Cavan a couple of years back. Loved playing it but haven't played for a while now, bust my fingers no end of times lol

You clearly weren't catching the ball properly then lol

Sport of kings!

It's one of things I'll miss the most if we move across the water as planned in a couple of years. :(

The Feile's always good craic and the amount of local fluff you get is unreal.

Edited by FoxyPV

Spent my day off at home, sometimes you just have to relax. After watching man v food I was hungry so bought 500g of mince from Tesco and made some amazing burgers. Felt sick and full. Few beers before bed. Christmas rotas to write for work tomorrow :(

My day involved a meet and greet with an exec from one of our customers was a productive few hours then we decided to go to lunch

That was where the professional approach to the day stopped and he started talking about the time he did Mushrooms in a wood in daventry and spent the night thinking that the Lamp posts were trying to eat him.

Then decided to have the rest of the day off which impressed my collegues so much that you could smell the jealousey.

Just finished off a few cans and have decided to polish off a nice bottle of mead that the missus baught at xmas last year

9 hours behind the wheel to Wincanton and back in atrocious weather. slept well though.

Hopefully you didn't sleep well while you were behind the wheel. >_< If so, you did well to make it to Wincanton and back in one piece. :P

Lazy day today. Went through some revision on spreadsheets and never moved out my flat. Went out at night to see some people. Went to the cashpoint and found out that my overdraft had reached its limit and i was refused a withdrawal. Dont know if my JSA has gon in but I have a shit load of DB to come out on the 1st Nov.

It seems that I need a paddle to get me out of shit creek and there are none in sight.

I would have liked to have gone to The Pub tomorrow night to meet up with DT but I only have around £7 on me not enough for a round of drinks and live for a week.

Tomorrow will be better if City win.

You clearly weren't catching the ball properly then lol

Sport of kings!

It's one of things I'll miss the most if we move across the water as planned in a couple of years. :(

The Feile's always good craic and the amount of local fluff you get is unreal.

Haha its a boss sport!

I dislocated a finger when I went up for a 50-50 and the ball got deflected just before I was gonna catch it. Another twat broke one of my fingers by bending my fingers back whilst I was getting away from him lol

Theres a good setup here in the midlands. Theres only one Leicester team who play against various teams from the Birmingham area where there are quite a few teams! Obviously standard wont be as good but its still a laugh!

I don't know if I've already found out and forgotten or if I'd never heard, but either way I realised Steve Cotterill was in charge of Forest.

Didn't realise they wanted to go backwards lol

Edited by ajthefox

Really bad, had a really heavy night last night, got back early and threw up. Went to sleep and woke up feeling horrible, and threw up again, but this time there was a little bit of red in the sick which I think was blood. I feel alright now but I'm wondering if this is something I should be properly worried about?

Really bad, had a really heavy night last night, got back early and threw up. Went to sleep and woke up feeling horrible, and threw up again, but this time there was a little bit of red in the sick which I think was blood. I feel alright now but I'm wondering if this is something I should be properly worried about?

drink any jagerbombs or anything like that?

edit: or have something red for dinner? pizza maybe?

Edited by ajthefox

drink any jagerbombs or anything like that?

edit: or have something red for dinner? pizza maybe?

Nah, I was just on vodka all night, and I really can't handle spirits haha. Had lasagne for dinner which could be it.

I've looked it up on the internet and a few people have said if it's a one off there's nothing to worry about, but part of me thinks I should go and see a doctor to make sure.

Nah, I was just on vodka all night, and I really can't handle spirits haha. Had lasagne for dinner which could be it.

I've looked it up on the internet and a few people have said if it's a one off there's nothing to worry about, but part of me thinks I should go and see a doctor to make sure.

Change your drink. Did you have a female at the side of you when you woke up?

Played some six-a-side earlier and won 7-3, really enjoyed playing again as I haven't played in a while. Went in uni briefly, spent about an hour in town at Sheffield's fright night and now I'm getting ready for the 2nd night out of the weekend for Halloween.