Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Played some six-a-side earlier and won 7-3, really enjoyed playing again as I haven't played in a while. Went in uni briefly, spent about an hour in town at Sheffield's fright night and now I'm getting ready for the 2nd night out of the weekend for Halloween.

We were at Bar One last night and the atmosphere was sick, everyone seemed well up for it. Didn't have tickets for scary tarts though :(

We were beaten in our match yesterday which is really fucking depressing.

We didn't do ourselves justice, we were missing our two midfielders, and they should have had at least two men sent off for off the ball incidents but they were the better team and fully deserved their win.

Went down to the club that night and a few misery laden pints with some of the team - currently suffering.

That's the season over. :(

Passed the 2nd part of my ECDL corse (spreadsheet) 33/36 92%. A lot easier than I expected most of the questions were just basic stuff. Halway through I was more confident and near the end I felt I had done enough. I was just unsure about a couple which turned out to be right.

Presentation next. Slides and all that. From what I can see, there is a lot that I have already covered like saving and moving things about. Will have to revise quite a bit so I can be ready within the next week or so for the test.

Passed the 2nd part of my ECDL corse (spreadsheet) 33/36 92%. A lot easier than I expected most of the questions were just basic stuff. Halway through I was more confident and near the end I felt I had done enough. I was just unsure about a couple which turned out to be right.

Presentation next. Slides and all that. From what I can see, there is a lot that I have already covered like saving and moving things about. Will have to revise quite a bit so I can be ready within the next week or so for the test.

What level ECDL are you doing?

Went to College, was okay i suppose. Got alot of catching up on work to do and to read Jane Eyre :yawn: (Im at the part where Mr Rochester welcomes back his friends and miss Ingram to Thornfield and Jane is jealous. just incase anyone wanted to know!) However had a job interview at Clarks. it was a grouped interview so hopefully i did enough for them to call me back for an individual interview. Went well, i feel you couldnt be judge then, just team working exercises. Had my first ever MCDonals meal (i do go there but just for a milkshake/mcflurry/the odd chip) was a bacon and chicken wrap, with large fries and a milkshake (very nice! :D ) also got a free class from it aswell ;)

So to sum up been a good day, roll on tomorrow! ........... :(

Flew to Sydney to surprise my mate before she left to live in Canada for a bit. Was slightly worried as i organized with her sister and Best friends who i know pretty well but in reality had meet once. But plan worked awesome and she was shocked and really happy to see me. So spent an awesome long weekend in Sydney was so much fun. Got treated like a celeb as all her family and friends know of me.

Melbourne cup day today was a bees dick off being loaded but still made enough coin.

Went to my IT course then on to Phoenix square as part of my Community Journalism course. There was information about Face book, Twitter and I padio. Set up Ipadio for my phone and laptop. I was also interviewed for another media group. I believe their site isMedia TrustThe interview will be on Citizens Eye anyway. Not sure if I want others to see it until I have checked it out.

Edited by Nightguard

Strange, me local post office was robbed and the burgulars had guns! (dramatic music...) They robbed it and robbed the postmaster's car, then parked it on the A57 (bout 20 seconds away) and got in another car and drove off.