Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Took about 10assorted DVD's into cash Generator. Bloke picked five out and offered me 10p each. I said I would leave it for now. I looked in their racks and saw a DVD similar to one of mine selling for £2.50. What % mark up is that?

2,500%.

Technically finished for a week now, nowt more until a mid-term test on the 14th.

I'm not a happy go lucky man whore from Australia though. biggrin.gif

Put simply I need the practice ahead of next year, the way to obtain presidency of the society is to out-drink the current president.

I'm a trained athlete when it comes to the art of drinking, practice does make perfect.

Broke in to a post office with a toy gun, stole some old blokes car, realised it was shit and parked it a few seconds away and nicked a snazzy new one and sped off into the distance :).......

:whistle:

Edited by AjcW

Passed the 2nd part of my ECDL corse (spreadsheet) 33/36 92%. A lot easier than I expected most of the questions were just basic stuff. Halway through I was more confident and near the end I felt I had done enough. I was just unsure about a couple which turned out to be right.

Presentation next. Slides and all that. From what I can see, there is a lot that I have already covered like saving and moving things about. Will have to revise quite a bit so I can be ready within the next week or so for the test.

Well done mate. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well done mate. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks. Done about half the presentation part. Got stuck on one task. It was to do with the Solar System and The Plough inparticular. I had draw stars in the right position then copy the first to other areas of the slide. I could not find the correct way to do this. I did it eventually by another method. Then I had to copy them all onto the Plough slide. Finished up copying and pasting each star and name seperately. Then I had to do the joining lines. Did it in the end but the positioning of the stars are not perfect. I suppose inititave counts for something. Hope it is close enough for the tutors. It's not a marking test though just something to check how much you learned.

Hoping to get another couple tasks and a project done today then try and finish them off Monday and Tuesday Mock exam Wed and hopefully the exam next Friday.

I then have the fourth part which I was told is only a day thing. I will be able to concentrate on my job searches a bit more then.

I'm intrigued :blink: Why were you doing this?

Or are your reasons "couched" in secrecy? :D

Basically the seats the halls gave us are shite so we went on freecycle and someone was giving away a free sofa so we carried it from knighton to Bede island. My arms were falling off by the end.

Just applied for a leaflet distruber job. Its self employed so no idea how I go about doing it. It was just something to apply for but got an instant reply saying they would be in touch in the next 12 hours.

According to the printout its in Leicester an Warickshire area and they provide transport. It can be full time. I suppose you just get paid for the days you do. Or claim for the days but will have to see how it works and if it will affect any benefits.

Completed the target I set myself today in my IT course. Hoping to finish the module Mon/Tues then have the exam next Friday. JSA in my account so a little better off. Went to Phoenix Square to buy a ticket for Page One tomorrow night.

I have a feed to the New York times on my blog page. Keeping this blog serious (apart from the satirical jokes) so any feeds to ongoing news and technology sites would be welcome as would comments and contributions . Thought about splitting the blog up into different genres with links to other blogs. It will take some work but it may imake things look better.

****ing BRILLIANT my missus surprised me with a visit to work and took me for lunch at the Winery in Burton where she told me that im going to be a DAD was really cool calm and collected then went to the toilet and balled my eyes out for about 5 mins...... In a good way lol

Came out of the toilet with red eyes and sniffling must have looked like id had an angry wank lol

all in all FOOKIN EPIC DAY :chant::scarf::scarf::beer::beer::D:D

• Like 2

****ing BRILLIANT my missus surprised me with a visit to work and took me for lunch at the Winery in Burton where she told me that im going to be a DAD was really cool calm and collected then went to the toilet and balled my eyes out for about 5 mins...... In a good way lol

Came out of the toilet with red eyes and sniffling must have looked like id had an angry wank lol

Congrats mate. :thumbup:

Fantastic news mate. Congrats :thumbup:

Congrats to you both and fair play to her for telling you like that - bet she was bursting to tell you

Congrats to you both and fair play to her for telling you like that - bet she was bursting to tell you

Tbh she said that she wanted to tell me a few days ago but wanted to do something 'special' as this isnt any ordinary news. I was the same when i popped the question i was half thinking of doing it over breakfast then decided to do it at her fave restaurant with all her family present. So glad i got the write answer lol

Thanks for all your good luck messages peeps means alot as we have been thru so much in the past few months all i need now is for O'Neill to be confirmed boss and i will have a permanent smile on my face

Congrats mate. One of the best things that can happen to you.

Went out with the football ones on Friday night - very messy. I thought it was a good idea to have Jager chasers with every beer I had - cue horrific hangover on Saturday.

Definitely not one of my better ideas.