Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Best mate's 18th last night. Great night. Downside, needed to be on the 8.51 train to start the journey to Leicester for the game, and on leaving the house it hit me how hungover I was, and that I'd either die or have a very un-enjoyable day, so I've given the game a miss. Which is annoying. Really annoying.

Had a great laugh yesterday,went paintballing just off M1 at Kegworth,our team came top with a game to spare,would reccomend it to anyone who fancies a good day out!

I've been wanting to do that for ages, still not got round to it. Someone I know came back from there with the biggest bruise I've ever seen a few years ago. He got surrounded in a barn and everyone pelted him with their spare paintballs lol

And congratulations to Jonno. Awesome news.

Best mate's 18th last night. Great night. Downside, needed to be on the 8.51 train to start the journey to Leicester for the game, and on leaving the house it hit me how hungover I was, and that I'd either die or have a very un-enjoyable day, so I've given the game a miss. Which is annoying. Really annoying.

This is a situation in which you can feel very secure in the knowledge that you made the right decision!

About done My IT course. Just have to finish a project off tomorrow, do a mock exam then the real one Wed or thursday. Then maybe the fourthmodule Friday. I have been told its 4 or 5 hours work and theres no test. I imagine it's just the tutors assesment of what you have done.

If the questions are alomg the lines of the other two modules I am pretty confident of passing the Pesintation section. How long before you get confirmation of the qualification? Too late to use in career looking but it'll be a CV addition and more importantly to me a personal acheivement.

I have learnt from it and am more confident using applications. I have even started to experiment with putting a slideshow together. It's random pictures but it can be developed now I know how to do it.

Today I'm working on a site in Melton. Got to sit around and wait for two deliveries to turn up, 'apparently' they will be here this morning, still no sign of then! Can't do no work without them so I guess I've got my iPhone to keep me company for the day!

I dont usually moan when getting paid to do naff all, but this is bloody boring!

Got to my IT course and found out that the final project of the module yhat I had lefty off yesterday hadn't been saved on their system so had to start it again.. Still finished it so not too bothered. Also did the mock for presentation. 47/50 100% in 3 sections and 80%+ in the other three. Somewhere near that will do when I take the real thing. Thursday. If I scored less I would have done another mock. Hoping to complete the course on Friday.

About done My IT course. Just have to finish a project off tomorrow, do a mock exam then the real one Wed or thursday. Then maybe the fourthmodule Friday. I have been told its 4 or 5 hours work and theres no test. I imagine it's just the tutors assesment of what you have done.

If the questions are alomg the lines of the other two modules I am pretty confident of passing the Pesintation section. How long before you get confirmation of the qualification? Too late to use in career looking but it'll be a CV addition and more importantly to me a personal acheivement.

I have learnt from it and am more confident using applications. I have even started to experiment with putting a slideshow together. It's random pictures but it can be developed now I know how to do it.

Good stuff Ken, sounds like it will come in useful, interesting to add another string to the bow too.

The misses was off work ill yesterday and I more-or-less implied that there was nothing wrong with her.

Of course I've caught the virus off her and feel absolutely terrible today!

Karma.

Hahahahaha, no sympathy I'm afraid! :crylaugh::P

Been ill the last couple of days. Struggled through work yesterday. Got home last night and was fast asleep by 7pm. Woke up in agony runny nose achey legs, sweating like fuk, headache, and a swollen throat! Thought I best ring in sick to discover it was 130am! Couldn't get back to sleep after this. Couldn't even get out of bed as the cold hit me so badly when I tried! (despite me putting the heating up to 25degrees) 645am eventually came so I rang in sick. Inevitably I feel slightly better right now though I feel that weak I think a feather could knock me over.

Passed my EDCL presentation 92%. Just the final part. It's done different and shorter. Its all to do with finding the right applictions for buisness in IT. Eg finding out the needs then finding the best and most cost effective way to do it and make whatever you are doing work.

Went through the module and done a quiz 3 times just kept getting a couple of things wrong and the last time did worse than the other two. But if I get taround the same score as the first two I should pass although I never saw myself as ainovitive buisness person. Some of the answers seemed more obvious than others. I kept getting the first one wrong. There were only four possible answers. Unless its one of these where a joint answer is correct.

Thats the good part of the day. I had a Phillips radio/cassette/CD player with digital display. Took it on the market and flogged it for £10. Was hoping for a little more but I only paid about £40 over 4 years ago. Hardly ever used it. sat under my PC desk gathering dust and atm even a tenner is useful.

Coming from there I stood on some plastic stuff that was on the side of the road near that phone kiosk and went arse over tip. A couple of people helped me up and asked if I was OK. I was but I was not happy. The thing I slipped on was a health hazard. I picked it up and folded it so it wasnt flat. Got a bruised knuckle.

Its something anyone could have done and if it was somebody frailer than be it could have been more serious. There was a van just in front so dont know if they were responsible. Probably a market trader.

Edited by Nightguard