Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woke up feeling Ok about stuff today, I hope it continues. I am in a proper quandry at the moment but hopefully it is on the way to being resolved.

Wassup?

2 and a half hours from Dover and we havent yet crossed the bridge at Dartford...what moron tries to go on the M25 on a Friday? And Calais sucks arse.

I hope this doesn't mean you'll be in a grumpy mood tomorrow.

Just chucked up.

:(:cry:

Lesson learned. Don't eat and play FM08 at the same time. I scored, went bananas and choked. Managed to swallow it but felt weird since and bought it back up. Feeling ok now though :)

Edited by NSLL

I hope this doesn't mean you'll be in a grumpy mood tomorrow.

• Ferry one hour late
  • The port of Calais sucks old man balls
  • The ferry had a duff motor and took an extra hourish
  • Seven and a half hours on the M20, M25, M1 and M****ing6

I'm going to be just peachy tomorrow once I find the pub or start drinking on the train.

...as long as no one asks me how I rate the motorways of England and the drivers thereon. Bastardwankchops.

My gin sitting next to me is HUGE.

• Ferry one hour late
  • The port of Calais sucks old man balls
  • The ferry had a duff motor and took an extra hourish
  • Seven and a half hours on the M20, M25, M1 and M****ing6

I'm going to be just peachy tomorrow once I find the pub or start drinking on the train.

...as long as no one asks me how I rate the motorways of England and the drivers thereon. Bastardwankchops.

My gin sitting next to me is HUGE.

I have warned Carl, and he told me to tell you about this. If it ends up being a "Barnsleh", you can blame him and his pub book.

It was alright, although it's ended on a downer in that I've just inadvertantly pointed out to my (recent) ex that the dream-cheer-herself-up-after-I-dumped-her-holiday she's just booked starts on the same day that she's due to be bridesmaid at her mate's wedding.

I know this isn't my fault (apart from the dumping her part, obviously) but I still really bad for her. What a balls up