Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Nothing to do with my day really but don't think this is worth it's own thread.

Whenever I get my haircut they hand me a tissue at the end, what's it for? I just take it and put it in my pocket, have been doing for years.

I believe it's to get the hair of your neck that has been unfortunately placed there whilst having your haircut, that's what I do anyway.

I believe it's to get the hair of your neck that has been unfortunately placed there whilst having your haircut, that's what I do anyway.

Thought as much, found that a bit weird cus of how much time they spend brushing your neck afterwards.

I once saw a really fat bloke wipe his seat because he'd sweat on it. that made me sick in my mouth.

• Like 1

Thought as much, found that a bit weird cus of how much time they spend brushing your neck afterwards.

I once saw a really fat bloke wipe his seat because he'd sweat on it. that made me sick in my mouth.

Sorry about that,the barber made me nervous when he was cutting near my ears whilst asking if i was going on holiday looking at me in the mirror!

and another thing when they get the mirror and show you the back and say "is that ok?"

"its a bit fooking late now pal stick some back on"

Went down to the gym about half an hour ago after getting FoxyJr settled only to find it had closed early!! :@

Charity match tomorrow at the club - all proceeds going to Movember fund

Edited by FoxyPV
  • Like 1

Step Foxy1 has applied for a job at St Johns in Surrey (some public school) and got an interview and within 3 hours of accepting an interview, Eton and Winchester had contacted her and advised her to apply for their vacancies.

They are more or less saying apply and you'll probably get the job.

Needless to say we're in shock

Edited by FoxyPV

Seemed to be going OK. Perfect train journey home. Once here could not get an internet connection. seem to recall it happeng last year after I had turned the PC off for a week. Working now after I set up my laptop. The connection would not work with that either. I do not have them wireless connected just unplugged from the box ansd plugged it in the laptop.

Also burnt a chicken pie I had hurredly bought after getting off the train and couldnt find my remote to do some catching up.

While I was at my brothers he had the boxset of House. We watched the first series and a couple of the second. None of us had seen it before. It was OK but we all agreed that there is little variations in the storylines. Hugh Laurie is very good in the part though. He has the right comic timing to pull of the sarcastic remarks and the character.

Oh yes I nearly forgot. One of the letters to be opened was a letter from the NHS saying that as I am now 60 I am entitled to bowell cancer screening test.every two years. IIn the next week or so I will receive a returnable envolope in which I am to deposit a stool sample. I was warned about this from my brother when I was staying with him as something 'I can look forward to'

Edited by Nightguard

Step Foxy1 has applied for a job at St Johns in Surrey (some public school) and got an interview and within 3 hours of accepting an interview, Eton and Winchester had contacted her and advised her to apply for their vacancies.

What does she do?

Fingers crossed she gets whatever position she wants :fc:

Managed to get out with the wife to a 1 year olds birthday party (some friends of ours daughter) which is an achievement at the moment as the wife is not too well at the moment, not physically if you know what i mean but i hope in time she gets better, with the doctors help etc. Its pretty sad stuff but harks back to a few short months ago when she had an ectopic pregnancy, she went back to work too soon and is now paying the price. Anyways fingers crossed she is getting better slowly

Around 6 I was driving back from a meal with the Girlfriend when we pulled out on the roundabout and a biker came from nowhere, missed the back of us, but still managed to go to ground. We rushed out to see if he was okay, when 2 cars of Polish people got out and spoke to him which he replied back. He was on his way to work in the factory up the road. He was a learner.

Anyway, I approached him to see if he was okay after telling him his friends to go away as it didn't concern them. He said he was fine, as was his bike. He tried to start on my missus but I told him where to shove it because he was going too fast and wasn't stopping. He agreed.

The guy looked baffled as I mentioned insurance, and made it clear that his English was extremely limited. He took my girlfriends number.

He now won't stop ringing her? I'm getting a bit tired with him and not sure what he'd possibly want? He hasn't got a possible claim surely? Why would he be bothering her?

Edited by KentFoxSteve

Around 6 I was driving back from a meal with the Girlfriend when we pulled out on the roundabout and a biker came from nowhere, missed the back of us, but still managed to go to ground. We rushed out to see if he was okay, when 2 cars of Polish people got out and spoke to him which he replied back. He was on his way to work in the factory up the road. He was a learner.

Anyway, I approached him to see if he was okay after telling him his friends to go away as it didn't concern them. He said he was fine, as was his bike. He tried to start on my missus but I told him where to shove it because he was going too fast and wasn't stopping. He agreed.

The guy looked baffled as I mentioned insurance, and made it clear that his English was extremely limited. He took my girlfriends number.

He now won't stop ringing her? I'm getting a bit tired with him and not sure what he'd possibly want? He hasn't got a possible claim surely? Why would he be bothering her?

He fancies ya missus

I feel someone needs to say this for you, mun.

You're shagging the wrong Mrs. Foxy.

lol you're shameless.

------------------------

Anyway just had a customer ring me up to tell me that I'd under charged him and insisted that he paid me some more. That doesn't happen very often but I'm not complaining.