Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well i had a busy morning at work,went well,Then had to go pick up my Dads Birthday cake from a friend who made this for me

,iThought it was fab as it was a football shaped cake in his blessed Sunderland, scarf and colours around the bottom,Said thanks and off i went out the front door only to miss the 2nd step and did a schmeical into her car holding the said cake..Splatt!

cakes repairable but my knee not so sure.Ouch!I was laughing my head off though think that was the adrenaline kicking in.

Never look over your shoulder talking while coming out of a front door hands full and trying to manouver steps...lol..i wished i had it on cam Casper would be so proud of me.hahahaha!!!!

:crylaugh:

• Like 1

Ah, she mingin'? To be fair, not many people are PhDs from Oxford and complete bombshells.

lol

Far from it.

It's just her mum's better looking, more intelligent, more fun, has better politics and is better in the sack :ph34r:

OPk. At the jobcentre they said there had been some changes in conditions when looking for work. They now say you shoul allow for 90 minutes each way for interviews etc.

Also had a word about my fitness. Found out when I was away that I was born with a misplaced hip. Never bothered me because of the time I had been at work. 30 years at one place seven in security. Also I am not the fastest person on two legs, never ran up stairs and my hands are not perfect, cannot make fists properly. Add to that my age and increasing aching bones my chances of finding work to match all this may be slim. So they said I could be assessed regarding this. If I was 30 years younger they may say that this should not stop me getting work but maybe they may not be so tough with the rules. I just need to 'put it on' a little I only have five years to retirement anyway.

Also went to VAL about volunteering which may be the route to go down to keep active. Put my name down for a Marshall for the Santa Run which takes place on Victoria Park on Sunday. Just have to turn up about 8.30-9.00am, will be given some instructions and then placed at some point around the 5k course. We just help to cheer and give encouragement to the competiotors, give directions then help taking down and putting things away. Will be done 1pm-2pm.

Race starts around 10.30 if anyone is interested.

Just realised why people are to scared to deal with one of the buisness owners, i've been pushing to close down his shops. Turns out he is affilated with and brother of one of the biggest bikie gangs in Australia. His brother just got out of jail for serious assualt and has about a 1000 articles on him from google. Wont stop me doing my job but if i do suddenly disappear you know why.

Just realised why people are to scared to deal with one of the buisness owners, i've been pushing to close down his shops. Turns out he is affilated with and brother of one of the biggest bikie gangs in Australia. His brother just got out of jail for serious assualt and has about a 1000 articles on him from google. Wont stop me doing my job but if i do suddenly disappear you know why.

Gizza name!?