Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Only pulling your leg. What was the position that required psychometric testing, if you don't mind me asking?

The actual position isn't nailed down yet. I'm next in line so to speak for a management positon within the company so I have to go through these tests.

First time I've ever heard of Psychometric testing today, to do with your personality isn't it?

The actual position isn't nailed down yet. I'm next in line so to speak for a management positon within the company so I have to go through these tests.

First time I've ever heard of Psychometric testing today, to do with your personality isn't it?

Yeah, in an office based environment, it determines your aptitude to working within a team, taking instruction, working independently, etc generally, but depending on the generalisation of the test or whether it was created specifically for your company it can tell other things. Basically it'll tell your bosses whether you are a sheep or a wolf, or some other jargon descriptor.

Edited by sphericalfox

Yeah, in an office based environment, it determines your aptitude to working within a team, taking instruction, working independently, etc generally, but depending on the generalisation of the test or whether it was created specifically for your company it can tell other things. Basically it'll tell your bosses whether you are a sheep or a wolf, or some other jargon descriptor.

Look forward to it!

Broke a tooth today and got stopped the cops tonight whilst out with FoxyJr in the car and apparently I don't have any insurance!

Checked my policy when I got home and it isn't auto renewal like I thought it was :doh: it was up in September! My own fault as I should have read the document more carefully but it has still really pissed me off!

Broke a tooth today and got stopped the cops tonight whilst out with FoxyJr in the car and apparently I don't have any insurance!

Checked my policy when I got home and it isn't auto renewal like I thought it was :doh: it was up in September! My own fault as I should have read the document more carefully but it has still really pissed me off!

Have they let you off or is trouble coming your way?

Have they let you off or is trouble coming your way?

I've to bring my documents to the cop shop. I'd to wait until this morning to renew it as their call centre wasn't opened.

Fingers crossed when I bring my documents the cop will left me off as I'm insured now.

I've to bring my documents to the cop shop. I'd to wait until this morning to renew it as their call centre wasn't opened.

Fingers crossed when I bring my documents the cop will left me off as I'm insured now.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and they will let you off, good luck, fingers crossed :fc:

Had my works meal last night at the old Jongleurs (Now Highlights?) in Leicester which was good

Not bad. Marsha;;ing at Viccy Park. Loads of santas about. Even the copper that was on duty joinwed in the warm up. Had lights on his helmet. (on his head).

Steve Walsh made a guest appearance. managed to get a photo of him.

cold day but we were done before 12 and had everything cleared away. Had a quick pint in the Old Horse. Xmas songs got a bit boring though so came home.

6452594407_208e74a368_m.jpg

Steve Walsh blog

Edited by Nightguard