Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good or bad start depending on your viewpoint. received in the post today, a kit to take samples of my bowell movements. Because of my age I now qualify for the bowell cancer test from the NHS. Already been so will have to do it another day.

Anyone else had the pleasure of doing this?

Hope no-ones eating a sausage and brown sauce sarnie whilst reading this.

Edited by Nightguard

Good or bad start depending on your viewpoint. received in the post today, a kit to take samples of my bowell movements. Because of my age I now qualify for the bowell cancer test from the NHS. Already been so will have to do it another day.

Thank you for sharing that.

the shit some people come out with :whistle:

• Like 1

Had an argument with my Sociology teacher and she go soo pissed off! We were talking about social policy and i used how the Coalition are cutting child benefit for those who have somebody a parent earning a certain amount a year. She said i was wrong and it was family tax credits that were being cut and not child benefit. I told her i was certain child benefit was being cut and she started getting really angry because i'd mentioned how my we had been through it with our Economics teacher last year and she claimed i believed him over her because he was a man :crylaugh:

She literally just walked out the lesson 5 mins early and said she had duty or something! Must have been gutted when she googled it. Had parents evening tonight too so that was a laugh!

Had an argument with my Sociology teacher and she go soo pissed off! We were talking about social policy and i used how the Coalition are cutting child benefit for those who have somebody a parent earning a certain amount a year. She said i was wrong and it was family tax credits that were being cut and not child benefit. I told her i was certain child benefit was being cut and she started getting really angry because i'd mentioned how my we had been through it with our Economics teacher last year and she claimed i believed him over her because he was a man :crylaugh:

She literally just walked out the lesson 5 mins early and said she had duty or something! Must have been gutted when she googled it. Had parents evening tonight too so that was a laugh!

Isn't it that child benefits are due to be cut only for the 3rd and subsequent children? :unsure: