Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been trying to kill a spider for 15 minutes, decided to take a lighter to it and it darted through mid air and hasnt been seen since.

Any one had these spiders which are jet black, and freekishly quick?

God damn i hate them.

Ah, the famous 'Usain Bolt spider'.

You know those days where you wake up in a shit mood, you go to work. You hate work,. You don't do any work and feel guilty about having done no work. People piss you off, you piss people off, you generally hate your job/life/admin assistant?

I'm having that day.

*wallows in own self pity*

You know those days where you wake up in a shit mood, you go to work. You hate work,. You don't do any work and feel guilty about having done no work. People piss you off, you piss people off, you generally hate your job/life/admin assistant?

I'm having that day.

*wallows in own self pity*

Sounds like every day to me.

How can Plastic Town be boring? What with the constant fire risk....

Try Kettering mate.

Dull as Esther Rantzens' outter nipple.

Well because of the constant rain it reduces the risk of fire.

I know Kettering. Ever hang out at life? Is it still there? I met a girl there once who gave me an STD.

Well because of the constant rain it reduces the risk of fire.

I know Kettering. Ever hang out at life? Is it still there? I met a girl there once who gave me an STD.

Cool.

Nah man. Only live here. Only place I have been is room21 or something. It's a shit night out.

Go on....

I really don't see what the problem is.

I disable gingerbread man by eating the legs. Safe in the knowledge he cannot run away, I then tear of the arms. I then work up the torso, to eat the internal organs. The head has to be last, so that gingerbread man is conscious for as long as possible during the ordeal.

I really don't understand anyone who bites the head off first.

I really don't see what the problem is.

I disable gingerbread man by eating the legs. Safe in the knowledge he cannot run away, I then tear of the arms. I then work up the torso, to eat the internal organs. The head has to be last, so that gingerbread man is conscious for as long as possible during the ordeal.

I really don't understand anyone who bites the head off first.

I'm told I eat things in a strange way.

Like Milky ways, I eat the chocolate off first and then the middle bit after. Don't know why, just always have.

Are Jelly Babies any different to gingerbread men?

I'm told I eat things in a strange way.

Like Milky ways, I eat the chocolate off first and then the middle bit after. Don't know why, just always have.

Are Jelly Babies any different to gingerbread men?

I have to eat things in a certain way/order. Things like Milky Way have to have the chocolate eaten first. It is the only way to do it. Bounty is the best for this. Kit Kat is a challenge, but worth it.

When it comes to Jelly Babies, I kind of "skin" them first. :unsure:

I have to eat things in a certain way/order. Things like Milky Way have to have the chocolate eaten first. It is the only way to do it. Bounty is the best for this. Kit Kat is a challenge, but worth it.

When it comes to Jelly Babies, I kind of "skin" them first. :unsure:

You are sick in the head. lol

And so am I. :D

Maybe the 2nd half of your Tuesday will turn out better?

My day has only started. I wonder what it has to offer...

it can only get worse for me, i reckon he more tired i get the crankier i get and got help my staff members for the next few hours