Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today should be a bloody good day, XMAS cheer in the air will hopefully knock off work about 1pm which should give 7 hours of solid drinking in the pub before the Melbourne A-league Derby which is a sell out. It's going to be awesome and the stadium will be pumping.

Don't you just love it when your walking round your local supermarket in your LCFC shirt and out of nowhere some plastic pr*** in a manure shirt walks by and says "haha leicester are shit couldn't even beat doncaster rovers, we beat fulham 5-0" fvck you, you glory hunting @!%#. Can't even walk around in your local sides shirt without getting unecessary abuse. Banter if not it annoys the fvck out of me, especially as I didn't even know the bloke...that's right a fully grown adult taking the piss out of a 16 year old for supporting leicester. Dear oh dear. :rolleyes:

Apart from that a pretty average day :thumbup:

It's safe to say all ManUre fans, especially those from outside Manchester are wankers. :thumbup:

Wrapped all the wifes pressies(its also her birthday xmas day)

Had best ever year target wise at work and hit quarterly target for bonus thats 6 on the trot,boss said he was really happy and told me i need not go in on Friday,so now have 12 days off only having to take 2 days off as holiday.Happy days,i feel like a teacher :xmastongue:

Don't you just love it when your walking round your local supermarket in your LCFC shirt and out of nowhere some plastic pr*** in a manure shirt walks by and says "haha leicester are shit couldn't even beat doncaster rovers, we beat fulham 5-0" fvck you, you glory hunting @!%#. Can't even walk around in your local sides shirt without getting unecessary abuse. Banter if not it annoys the fvck out of me, especially as I didn't even know the bloke...that's right a fully grown adult taking the piss out of a 16 year old for supporting leicester. Dear oh dear. :rolleyes:

Apart from that a pretty average day :thumbup:

Wear your Leicester shirt with pride buddy, anyone who struts around in a "Big 5" shirt should be put up against a wall (so to speak!!!)

Wrapped all the wifes pressies(its also her birthday xmas day)

Had best ever year target wise at work and hit quarterly target for bonus thats 6 on the trot,boss said he was really happy and told me i need not go in on Friday,so now have 12 days off only having to take 2 days off as holiday.Happy days,i feel like a teacher :xmastongue:

Well this one's already taken, I'm afraid. :D:whistle:

Wear your Leicester shirt with pride buddy, anyone who struts around in a "Big 5" shirt should be put up against a wall (so to speak!!!)

Don't worry mate I'm proud of who I support and I wouldn't want it any different it just pisses how these plastic nobheads think there superior to every other team.

I enjoy supporting leicester and watching them every week is sometime brilliant and sometimes so frustrating but I don't expect us to win every week, like ManUre or Man City, I mean what's the fun in that ;):ph34r:

Edited by HEGGSY

Don't worry mate I'm proud of who I support and I wouldn't want it any different it just pisses how these plastic nobheads think there superior to every other team.

I enjoy supporting leicester and watching them every week is sometime brilliant and sometimes so frustrating but I don't expect us to win every week, like ManUre or Man City, I mean what's the fun in that ;):ph34r:

Well said, I often like being the underdog - man city away last season was the biggest and most corporate ground I've been to and was, I admit, awe inspiring, but I'd still rather be Leicester and the fact that we have gotten so much stick over the years means any abuse we get now just tends to bounce off!!

Nearly sorted my finances out. Brother helped to get my BB into plus figures without the overdraft facility.

I have reduced my Virgin package to Freeview telly, telephone, line rental without callbar or paper bills and same broadband which is the lowest they do without taking out a new contract. Got it from about £60 to £33 pm

My 3G dongle has 2 months to run. They said they would half the usage allowance to 500mb and charge £5.29. To cancel wouild cost me the present cost. Since being out of work I have hardly used my mobile dongle. I have a T-mobile PAYG but this one may work out better if I don't cancel next month.

My mobile phone was tricky. I have 10 months to run and I do not know much about PAYG or Sim card costs or if they would be better compared to my present usage. I do not use it much but PAYG calls are a lot more. They have added free internt on my phone.

Trouble is most of the calls I make on my mobile are not covered by the included minutes. 0845 etc.

I also need it for work inquiries. just had a text off athe agency that got me the council work. I am booked in for the 29th and 30th so two more days money. I thought I had mucked up but they have not said they don't want me back.

• Can never seem to get particularly excited about Christmas (not a scrooge, there's just nothing especially good about it unless you're less than 14 years old, or, i suppose, a parent of someone less than 14 years old), so in recent years I've just taken it as an opportunity to rack up lots of absurdly well paid overtime (last year banged out a 15 hour shift on Christmas day at £25.50 per hour plus a £100 bonus... good times). But this year i'm in a new job and the place shuts down so I've found myself with 12 days off and only three days worth of plans. What on earth is a man to do?? I'm just pottering around.

Edited by dave the caveman

• Can never seem to get particularly excited about Christmas (not a scrooge, there's just nothing especially good about it unless you're less than 14 years old, or, i suppose, a parent of someone less than 14 years old), so in recent years I've just taken it as an opportunity to rack up lots of absurdly well paid overtime (last year banged out a 15 hour shift on Christmas day at £25.50 per hour plus a £100 bonus... good times). But this year i'm in a new job and the place shuts down so I've found myself with 12 days off and only three days worth of plans. What on earth is a man to do?? I'm just pottering around.

Go to the pub, drink at home, hang out with friends, watch films, go out for a walk, stop being cynical and appreciate the days off man.

• Like 1

Today is my last day of being 20.

Had such a great week what with recent events (seeing family, Olympics news, raised lots of money for NSPCC at work yesterday) and now to top it all off I'll be 21 in less than 24 hours time!

Happy holidays everyone, merry Christmas!

Some **** ticket inspector at the train station barriers tried to give me a penalty fare for forgetting my railcard, so I told him he can go stuff himself and I got a caution instead so might up in court with it, but I don't think anything will end up from it

Had such a great week what with recent events (seeing family, Olympics news, raised lots of money for NSPCC at work yesterday) and now to top it all off I'll be 21 in less than 24 hours time!

I won't be on tomorrow so Happy 21st Stan and Happy Xmas to everyone else. :xmassmile:

Happy 21st Stan, Have a Good'un :thumbup:

Edited by HEGGSY

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Stan and Merry Christmas to everyone out there!!!!!