Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Joining the best kind of kid ;).

Hope her kid is born healthy and all goes well for your sister-in-law! :thumbup:

Cheers and happy birthday to you. :xmassmile:

Happy birthday Stan and best of luck to Mrs BBQ's sister.

Put up my shelves and pictures today, that's about all I've accomplished - such a lazy bastard.

Thanks Al :xmassmile:

Not bad. Done a bit of shopping then went to Longstop and Salmon for a few beers. Probably spent more than I should have but over the last few days I have taken a grip of my spending and saved some money by canceling and reducing DD's. So maybe I deserve a little spending spre. All this is thanks to my brother who worked out my budgeting plan and upped my bank balance. I am out of my overdraft but will still have to spend wisely.

Saying that I cut through the Shires and there was this Italian stall selling different food. I bought a portion of mixed olives and peppers and stopped off for a loo break at the Plantagenet and had a taste. It was very nice. Just had a microwave kebab and chips and going to finish them off.

fingers crossed for your sis in law

Cheers.. Baby girl delivered by cesarean (baby was in a bit of distress) 8 pound 14 ounces, Mum and little`un are A-OK..

She`ll be a nice little Christmas present for her sister to wake up to who`s asleep at her nan and grandads at the moment.. :xmassmile:

Baby head wetting time.. :cheers:

Cheers.. Baby girl delivered by cesarean (baby was in a bit of distress) 8 pound 14 ounces, Mum and little`un are A-OK..

She`ll be a nice little Christmas present for her sister to wake up to who`s asleep at her nan and grandads at the moment.. :xmassmile:

:thumbsup:

congrats to all involved

Congratulatons mate :)

:thumbsup:

congrats to all involved

Congratulations WTF BBQ!!

Congratulatons mate :)

Congrats on the little one :)

Congrats mate!

Merry ****ing Christmas everyone, I've got a stonker of a hangover to get rid of and my mate's expecting me at the pub in half an hour. Erghhhhh.

Many thanks, Mum and baby evie are doing fine... Merry Christmas all... :xmassmile: