Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Made the four hour journey to go spend time with the girl I've been seeing for the past couple of months at uni, for her to tell me shes been seeing her manager at work who's 8 years her senior. What ever happened to breaking up over the phone before spending money on travel and wasting time. All in all shit day!

Made the four hour journey to go spend time with the girl I've been seeing for the past couple of months at uni, for her to tell me shes been seeing her manager at work who's 8 years her senior. What ever happened to breaking up over the phone before spending money on travel and wasting time. All in all shit day!

That is fvckin horrible. Sorry mate :(

Edited by HEGGSY

Tiring, not long got home, showered and had a little to eat.

When i was dropped off on the Saff at about 12.45am it was very gusty and there was some bloke trying to shove styrofoam box padding into a bin at the bus stop outside the working men's club :| , ther was chunks of this stuff flying off down the road and he was cramming as much as he could get into this bin from the back of his car :unsure:

Tiring, not long got home, showered and had a little to eat.

When i was dropped off on the Saff at about 12.45am it was very gusty and there was some bloke trying to shove styrofoam box padding into a bin at the bus stop outside the working men's club :| , ther was chunks of this stuff flying off down the road and he was cramming as much as he could get into this bin from the back of his car :unsure:

Thats a load of rubbish . . . . . .

• Like 1

Smiv - more fish in the sea etc but try and tank all of her mates, then any of her siblings, relatives, but especially her mum.

My wrist's been sore since my brother hit me with a squash racquet on the 23rd. Turns out I've broken two bones in my wrist. <_<

Just to round off a great day, FoxyJr was sent home from creche with chicken pox meaning that I've take to tomorrow off and saved to my work computer is an application form for a promotion, which of course is due in tomorrow. :@:

Edited by FoxyPV

Smiv - more fish in the sea etc but try and tank all of her mates, then any of her siblings, relatives, but especially her mum.

My wrist's been sore since my brother hit me with a squash racquet on the 23rd. Turns out I've broken two bones in my wrist. <_<

Just to round off a great day, FoxyJr was sent home from creche with chicken pox meaning that I've take to tomorrow off and saved to my work computer is an application form for a promotion, which of course is due in tomorrow. :@:

Being at uni, I'm sure it'll be forgotten soon, as for me getting with her siblings or her mum she's from just outside of Cov, good chance she's already been there :ph34r:

Chicken pox is a bugger, hope the little ones alright soon, many restless nights ahead!! No chance of accessing the work comp before tomorrow?

Being at uni, I'm sure it'll be forgotten soon, as for me getting with her siblings or her mum she's from just outside of Cov, good chance she's already been there :ph34r:

Chicken pox is a bugger, hope the little ones alright soon, many restless nights ahead!! No chance of accessing the work comp before tomorrow?

Get with her best mate at Uni then or just have a wank on the birds pillow it will make you feel better.

Just phoned my bank about my account. ATM it charges PM and I want it changed to one that doesnt. Went in before Xmas and it was supposed to be done and went in yesterday and they promised it would. Was put through to the branch and they said whatever happens I wont be charged. Have one or two old accounts too I need closing.

Also on Virgin they are giving free ESPN for a month. I recently went down to Freeview in the package. Brum V Wolves on at 12pm so that is one good thing today.

Watched that 3 parter "Public Enemies" with the ball and chain earlier that we Tivo'd - very good

I thought it was top TV. Ending was a little bit to be desired though. My dad said that it seems like the writer or producer got a bit carried away with themselves and didn't know how to end it, so just went with the first thing that popped in to their heads instead of thoroughly thinking about it.

The twist about the dad confessing to the murder was clever - he was the last person I would have thought it'd be - but I kind of hoped they'd played more in to it.

And the affair turning in to something more genuine...well, that was just silly!