Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

98% of people pass their driving test first time???

Second time's a charm

Serious, i don't know anyone who failed there drivers test. Maybe our road rules are better or you're just a shit driver who was easilly distracted by the skirt walking on the foot path. Causing you to follow her and toot for her to flash her headlights.

Bit random, but hey Roo' Fox, i've missed your Rudderish' banter son.

Should of joined live chat for last weeks game, i don't remember much of if or if my drunken typing made sense to anyone. But i'm sure at one stage Smuts and I were exchanging links to Dutch Rudders with Tranny style.......well we were for the first half.........i passed out in the 2nd half only to wake up in a pile of Mc Donalds sweet and sour sauce and half chewed chicken nuggets with Alan Young talking shite. Fair to say i spent most of my Sunday wondering what i'm doing with my life.

• Like 1

Serious, i don't know anyone who failed there drivers test. Maybe our road rules are better or you're just a shit driver who was easilly distracted by the skirt walking on the foot path. Causing you to follow her and toot for her to flash her headlights.

lol

The national pass rate is 43% in the UK. Our driving test is a bit more stringent than "Can you tackle a drive through liquor store? BOSH, HERE'S YOUR LICENSE" :D

Sorry mate I should of made my post more clearer. He's in hospital at the moment but theyre not giving him much of a chance :(

Well done for the CPR on your boss pal. :thumbup:

Oh right, well I hope he's ok or will be ok.

Cheers, that's what I'm trained for though :/ still didn't think I'd ever use it